tecumehe seed

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by pup, Nov 10, 2006.

1. pup

pup New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    we tried some on a food plot had the ground worked up very good sandy lome soil it did not grow worth a dang we fertilized it and all hardly anything came up has anybody ever used it and does it come with a gauarnty on the seed let me know please GOD BLESS

2. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Welcome to the boc.

3. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
    The main thing for any of the brands of food plot seeds is moisture. Did you have enough to get the seeds growing? That's a big problem we face down here in south texas. I've never had very good luck with them and I've tried a couple different ones. I have no way to get water to where I planted, and it doesn't rain down here enough when the seeds or plants need them. Just my opinion.

You may email or call the seed company and see what they say. Welcome to the BOC.

4. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    My brother and I plant food plots. Generally clover and Kale. We both eat kale and the deer absolutely love it. This fall has been extremely wet here in VA. We planted an acre of Kale twice and the rain rotted or drowned the just sprouted seed. Clover seems to be doing fine. The deer keep it mowed down pretty close.

5. pup

pup New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    as soon as we planted it that night we had a 2" rain and off and on small rains since then. do they have a gauranty on the seed i wonder. GOD BLESS