Teayswrestler is a Senior, Senior night of football w/ pics

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Sep 9, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    It is hard to believe that little brother is a senior already. Seens like yesterday I was coaching him his first year of baseball. This is his 2nd year of football, and the coaches gave him a hard time this year because he worked through camp and did not make it. He plays football, wrestles, and does track so he needed to make the money while he could. He was not there until 2 a days and they told him he would not start at all this year. Well, of course he is too big to not play, he started the first game of the season. He is Varsity right Tackle on offense and plays some Defense.

Here are a few pics and one little clip of him walking down the field with mom and dad. Just wanted to share with yall, many of you have met him at Gatherings and such. He is really a great kid, chance he will make National but not sure yet. Mom may bring him down Saturday after films.

He is number 63

Here is the clip of Andy with mom and dad.

http://media.putfile.com/Andy-senior-night-

Here are some pics.

Attached Files:

2. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Here are a few more pics.

As you can see, little brother is not so little anymore. LMAO He played football and wrestled last year about 255, he is down to about 220 and possibly cutting to 189 for wrestling this year. Time will tell, but thanks for taking the time to look at the pics.

Attached Files:

3. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Thats great Tea,great pics,well just great lol have some rep.

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Good God Tea what do you feed him :lol::lol:, looks like hes going to take some people out LOL. Good luck Andy with your football I want some free tickets to the OSU games when you get your scholorship :big_smile:

5. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    great pic's thanks for sharing them,.....

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Almost makes you look like a runt...:big_smile:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Baptism: A kind of damp bar mitzvah.

7. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Dang...that kid would DWARF me... Yeah..I can see now why they HAVE to play him..lol Looks like he'd be pretty dang good, too. Thanks for sharin' the pics, Tea. But, that's too bad them coaches are givin' him a hard time and not lettin' him start. If he's as strong as he looks, he might have a future in football or wrestling.

-Red

8. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Sorry, Tea...misread that part about him starting. And I couldn't edit it this late. Well, if he's good enough to make his coaches change their minds like that, then he's gotta be college material. Tell your "little" brother to keep it up, Tea!

-Red

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Tea,

And you said that he was your "Little Brother"? lol

I think that he's you "Younger Brother" now. lol

Thanks for sharing Bro. :big_smile:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

10. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

you beat me to it, Tea don't anger your "little" brother, lol

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Tea - Great stuff, Sure makes me miss my only Brother who passed on back in 1988. I hope your Brother has a bright future in whatever path he choses!

12. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    He has offers for scholoarships in all 3 sports. He is good at what he does, hope he keeps his head on and works hard at whatever he chooses. Thanks everyone for the kind words.