Tea's new job decision....what to do??

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by teaysvalleyguy, May 1, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, I want to ask yall to pray for another job decision.

Work has been slow to non existant for the last month and a half or so. I have been barely staying alive and keeping the bills paid.

When work is boomin then money is great, but things have slowed down to almost non existant for a long time now. I am a loan closer as many of yall know.

I have been offered a job with a buddy of mine that runs a Signing agency and wants me to join up with him. It is part time to start like 3-8pm 4 days a week or so but pay is more then I have made last couple of months.

It is a start and I am excited about it. I will be scheaduling out closing instead of traveling so much. It will be alot less car stress and gas money. I will be in the office. It will definatly take some getting used to. I have been pretty free about the last 3 years.

Just pray that I make the right decision and that it will work out best for my family. That is all I care about, being able to provide for them.

I am gonna try it out for the next couple of days that I am not working and see if I like it. Then, I will make a decision.

Tea

2. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    You've got my prayers. I'd go for it, it might be exactly what you need.
    Bill

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have spent the almost 3 years in specific prayer for my family. Sometimes I was so caught up in what was going on in my own personal life that I just prayed about my problems,problems just like what you have described.Then I'd get ashambed of myself cause shucks i never have been alone,there is others who are also sufferin and needed prayin for.Trust me when I say I understand and I will be praying for you and your family.Your job is too keep us posted. Trust me to be prayin cause I think I finally got to be fairly decent at it,I'm still not the best in the world and never will be as far as that goes but i'll not stop until the day I die. I will always pray for all my BOC family and anyone else you needs it too!!:smile2:

4. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Prayers from OK Tea. Sometimes you do what you have to do to take care of the family. Its tough, but it will get better, believe that.

5. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Tea we will certainly keep you in our prayers, i know you guys have had a tough row to hoe lately but hang in there Buddy. I firmly believe that your the kind of man that can do well at whatever you set your mind to.:smile2:

6. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Prayers are sent for you from Beebe

7. Joe Car

Joe Car New Member

State:
    Mo.
    You can never have to many prayers. I have been having job problems as well. I prayed for Jesus to help you.

Joe

8. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    prayers to you Tea!

9. AllenM

AllenM Guest

Well, brother, I'm back on the boards after a long absense, and mine are with you and your family. It sounds like the right choice from what you wrote to go with it, and nothing says you can't go back into what you were doing before when it picks back up, if that's your choice.

Best wishes!

10. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers sent from Arkansas.

11. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    Prayers sent from MO. Hang in there.

12. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Tea-Bag Prayers from an Okie sent up.Trust your GUT!! That sounds like a good gig (Something is better then NUTHING) Patrick....:cool2:

13. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Prayers my butt. LOL! Its economics and smart decision makein. You change jobs more that most folks change socks.

14. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, I have not George. That is the problem, doing the same job for almost 4 years now. Tried to change a couple times, just did not work out.

Hopefully this will be the one.

15. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    Prayers sent from southern California, I trust the path you chose will be the right one for you and your family.

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Tea Prayers sent from So. Illinois for your decisions and your family. God Bless.

17. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    prayers for your family ,in this decision ,you'll be fine.

18. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    tea...that was part of my problem last year and with the decision i made i now think things are going to be better for my family.....prayers sent to ya skinny

19. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Thanks Pat,
    Prayer reallys works!
    I living proof of that as most of us are.
    Prayers from Florida.
    We know you'll make the right choice!

20. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Praying for you buddy. I know how hard it is to make a job change, but I can't imagine what it would be like to do with a family.

It is totally doable, just make sure you are happy, will have time to fish and most importantly that you can provide for your family!

My thoughts and prayers are with you