Tea's fathers day gift

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jun 17, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, today is fathers day and I hope everyone has a great one. This will be my 3rd fathers day.

I woke up and Madison brought me down a personalized shirt. This is the 2nd one Mandy and her have made for me. She made one for me for Christmas in 05 and I still wear it.

This one will let me retire the old one. It is the little things in life. Her hand and footprints. I am sure we will do dinner and movie or something, but this means the world to me.

Madison sure puts a smile on daddy face.

First pic is my first shirt they made.

Second pic is the new shirt.

Thanks,
    Tea

Attached Files:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Your right you'll cherish those two shirts for life.Even after you wear them out they'll still be special. You have a doll there for a daughter ,but boy she sure is growing. Congrads.

3. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Happy Father's day, Tea,.
    They sure grow up fast. And Those are some nice shirts. I think I would ware um for a day or so then pack um away......

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    " Memories last forever". Congrats on the Special Farthers Day Shirts. :big_smile:

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Those shirts are just precious,your little girl is a Sweetie pie,enjoy her as much as is humanly possible she will be grown and gone faster than you will be ready.My daughters are teenagers and trust me I am dreading the day they will want to spread their wings and fly,puts a lump in my throat the size of Texas to think about it,seems like just yesterday they were born!!Have a wonderful Father's Day!!:big_smile:

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I look at the entire pic. And I say what on earth are you doin with a turntable? Ya young buck! LOL! You ain't got no vinyl. Happy fathers day!

7. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Teays:

Reps to you for two things dude, father's day, and taking on the responsibility of the moderator draw.

Happy father's day to All!!

8. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Looks like to me Madison thinks you are the BEST! Happy Father's Day!

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, that 1st pic is at my mom and dads house Big G.

But, I do have some vinal that you would love. I may be a young whipper snapper but I love classic rock.