TEAM TOTAL CHAOS? WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT?

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Blake Wright, May 1, 2009.

1. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    WELL HERE IS A GOOD EXAMPLE. GOT UP AT 6:00AM TO GET A HEAD START ON PRINTING T-SHIRTS FOR THE FISHING FOR A MISSION TOURNE DOWN AT BLACKS. ALL KINDS OF PROBLEMS SO I GOT DONE AT 1PM. CRANKED THE BOAT AND IT RAN LIKE CRAP. I HAD A CARB POURING GAS SO I TOOK IT TO THE MOTOR MAN, TOOK UNTILL 4PM. THEN HAD TO GO TO THE WELDING SHOP TO HAVE A CRACK WELDED UP, 8PM. NOW I'M BACK AT HOME TO INSTALL A GPS/FISH FINDER, GET RODS READY, INSTALL THE SEATS I GOT FOR IT, SO ON. ALL I ASK FOR IS ANYTHING AROUND 30LBS FOR A NEW AVITAR.:smile2: HOPE TO SEE YA'LL AT THE FISHIN FOR A MISSON IN THE MORNING.

2. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Ok, wife took out a street sign and put a racing stripe on one of the toons. And there were wasp in one of the seats. I'm done! Good night. 11pm

3. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Hum............good luck??

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    That's the same kind of stuff that happens to me sometimes, when I get ready to go after not being able to fish for several weeks. Thanks for posting.

5. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Ok, now that I'm done throwing and breaking things here are some positives. I got ALOT done to the boat that I needed to, I learned alot about lake moultrie, and I got to spend some time with some pretty darn good friends. Most of the problems came from waiting to the last min. Lesson learned.

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    LOL! It happens to us all from time to time. If you want a comparison to 'Team Chaos', you ought to check out 'Team Nutroll' in the "Gateway Fishing Club" in the Tournament section of this site!!!!!!!!!! Those guys are hilarious! Some days, I feel like 'Team Hardcore' should be changed to the 'Southern Nutrolls'!!!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2: The only thing you can do to keep from runnin' yourself foolish on those bad days, is, grin and bear it!! :wink:

Bill in SC