team circal hooks

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by slikk03, Jul 20, 2009.

1. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    i cant stress enoph how awsom theese hooks are, i hated circal hooks, i mean hated gamma 8 ots, mised every one, but i tried them team circals and they are so good you dont half to wait for the rod to load and im not a sponser so im not promoting a produt im encoraging them,for those thate have had problems with gamma 8 ots, but i might see if gamma 10 ots workas good

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    what the hell is a ots?????? I use 8/0 gama with good results

3. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    lol ot 8/0 same thing just a slang, i have no doght gammas are the best im just cursed with them for some reoson, the teams hookup every time the gammas slip out win the rod bends, thats what happens for me always, usaly the flathead dont hit hard they tugg and i never can get a hookup on them, the teams they hookup wen they tugg,no loading the rod needed, not downing gammas, just not worked for me yet but im going to get some ten ots aka10/0 lol:roll_eyes::smile2:

4. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    well im shocked,i thoght id have a slew of boc dudes diggi thes hooks, like i say i put em way above gamma 8/0

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    :eek:oooh::tounge_out::confused2:

6. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    :angry::roll_eyes::angry::angry:whats that bs bigga

7. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    are the 8/0 gamma's off-set? i have alot better hook-up ratio with the off-set gamma's

8. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    just go to a J hook i use a gamao octpuss 10/0 yes i like to know set my own hooks :cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2: if you like circle go to sporting good soprt and get jeff williliams team catfish 8/0 double action hooks
    :wink::wink::wink::wink: either cirlce hooks or you can set the hook your self

9. woodchucker

woodchucker New Member

State:
    La Quinta,Ca
    Hey Jake,
    I have also had many missed bites on the 8/0 gama circles.I would say a 50/50 hookup ratio....Way to low for my personal prefferance.I have had alot better success with the non circles in the 8/0 gama,s.I really like the sharpness of the gamagatsus though,compared to the eagle claws kale hooks,whitch I have to sharpen by hand before I use them.

10. joshmorgan

joshmorgan New Member

State:
    columbia, MS
    Well that may be what my problem is. I'd been catching some pretty good blues on a 3/0 gamakatsu circles, and I got to readin on here bout using 8 and 10/0 circles for big cats. So me, being who I am (always lookin for a bigger fish) decided I would get bigger hooks. I always use gamakatsu's for every kinda fishin I can use em for, but the largest hook they had was 4/0. They had some Eagle Claw 7/0 but that was the biggest cicles they had so I went with them. Had 5 good bites last night but no hook ups. Just kinda puzzled me. May just the the wrong brandof hooks. I guess I'll find out tonight.

11. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    im still going to use em but, if they fail me after this year i will never pick one up in my life