Team Catfish rods are here

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by n2fishn, Dec 21, 2009.

1. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    I have heard alot of good things about team catfish rods.
    Many say they are some of the best ones on the market for the price.

Well our local bait shop here in Topeka on 24hwy is carring them along with all other Team Catfish products,including the tug-of-war line.

So if you are wanting to look at the 1/4 - 1/2 & 3/4 ton rods he has them.

2. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Thanks for the heads up Tom I was wondering if Don was going to carry the poles and line.

3. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    Has anyone heard anything on the Tug-O-War line? I am wanting to try it and the price is right.

4. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    heard them rods are more than what i paid for my 12 ftr one piece, i picked the colors & guides and my name on it. built by the guy who builds for TC & CS:eek:oooh:

5. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    I think they went up too.:eek:oooh::crazy::smile2: Starting at 99 bucks now, up to 119!:tounge_out:
    Alot of money for a rod with a foam handle.:roll_eyes:
    The other products are great, I think he just went a lil overboard on the rods.:wink:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  6. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    you couldnt give meone of those rods!!! cheap reel seat , cheap foam handle , cheap plated eyes and i spineless blank for over $100????:confused2: no damn way!! i have fishing buddies that use them and i have seen 30#blues control the fight when the fisherman is supposed to control the fish!!! wayyyy overpriced product!!!

7. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    I bought some of the 50#(12# dia) when it was on an introductory sale. It was touted as have a longer lasting color, I like the high vis yellow. It faded quicker than my power pro:sad2:, same color. Other than that, the line is lasting fine.:wink:

8. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    :embarassed::embarassed:
    I love my tug-O-war line i got 65 lb...i got a sample but i plan on buying the 300 yd spools now since they are cheaper than 3 samples as of like 3 days ago..all the line samplaes and rods went up in price the other day...the line is still worth it i dont know about the rods i have never tried them...but i will not pay $120 for a rod with a foam handle:tounge_out: and a crappy reel seat and the eyes have a cheaop coating...this is the only team catfish product im not happy with...my friend has a rod...this is how i know this stuff...Other than that im very very happy with jeffs products!!!o and the backl bone sucks on them aswell...but o well..i will never probabally spend $120 on a rod any way:tounge_out::smile2::smile2::embarassed::eek:oooh:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  9. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Sorry for the delay on the order on the no-rolls adam..IM trying to find the time where my mom can login and use her paypal...Im not the techy kind to figure it out without messin it up...Hopefull Christmas mornin i will be able to order tham!!Sorry again