team catfish at scheels

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by flathead_hunter, Sep 27, 2009.

1. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    i was in lincoln today.. stoped over at scheels to look at guns and stuff.. walked over to the fishing dept. and they had a good selection of team catfish gear.. hooks sinker slides.. so i ended up buying some sinker slides and a couple of big bags of 8/0 double actions.. the only thing they didn't have was 6/0 jackhammers.... so if any of you guys are in the area check it out:wink:

2. CatSlayer715

CatSlayer715 New Member

State:
    gville NC
    Yea, this weekend before i went on the river, i stopped at a mom and pop bait and hardware store. Bought some crickets for the bream, then i looked on the wall behind me, and there sat amidst their poor selection of catfish supplies, sat a couple packs of the team catfish dip tubes with the treble hooks. LoL, i mentioned it to the owners wife who was working the register, and she had no idea what or who team catfish was. haha, i told her that almost all of my tackle is made by them and they should carry more merchandise.

3. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    scheels is where i get all my HEAVY fishin gear.. only place i know of around here with Team Catfish gear!!

4. twincatfis

twincatfis New Member

State:
    lincoln nebraska
    catslayer715 what tackle store did u stop at?

5. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    geene's in plattmouth and woods in council bluffs and also cabella's in omaha sells it also..i know most them places are a bit of a drive for ya... most the stuff i get at scheels is for crappie fishin' cuz they don't sell the kinda stuff i like to get out of catfish conection all except for weights that i make ... but for the waleye guy it's the go to place around here if it weren't for that place i would have been in minnesota with nothin'.. fishin freddies on 48th street has some good stuff but when i asked how much he charges for the weights i make i about pooped in my pants.. 60 cents an ounce:crazy: 10 oz x .60 6 bucks for the ones i make for free... kinda high but i guess if a guy has to buy lead you gotta charge it... but it is a good shop

6. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    you gotta love them places that are in prime catfishing area's like the one here that we got and don't have hardly anything.... but if you go bass fishing they will have it all

7. CatSlayer715

CatSlayer715 New Member

State:
    gville NC

Im in greenville, NC. its a hardware store here so i dont think you'll know what im talking about. lol