TEAL SEASON!!

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by Sasquatch_24, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Sasquatch_24

Sasquatch_24 New Member

State:
    Colorado
    teal season starts the 13th. im gonna go both saturday and sunday. ill let yall know how i do.

2. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Ours started today, Sep 6, It was pretty good. Did not get any but, we saw a ton and had a great time.
    Hope you Wack 'em

3. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    starts the 13th here too. hopefully i can get out and smoke a few. good luck to all going out!

4. Blue Duck

Blue Duck New Member

State:
    Idaho
    Wish we had an early Teal season. Our season don't open until the middle of Oct. and by them most of the blue wings are gone south.......

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Wow that is late for teal:eek:oooh: They should be sipping drinks in Mexico by then

6. Duckpoor

Duckpoor New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Slim pickins are the tales coming off the Illinois river from the boys. e Seem to be enough to be entertained but no Bonanza. Blue and Green wingers both making an apperance tho.
    Or Southern scouts in Arkieville and LA both reporting good numbers and are counting the days.
    Gald to hear those that got out are having a good time. Goose hunters are being some more successful on the locals with very good numbers being reported state wide.

Keep them reports rolling guys, I am living thru the shares.. Me and the TEAL have reached a common peace.. I will stop chasing them and they will stop trying to do me in with where they Live.... :smile2::smile2::smile2:

rg

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Thanks for the report.

8. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Its pretty miserable up here. Went out this morning and had only 1 flock that wanted to give us the time-a-day. They were workin pretty good and turnin upwind when a canoer came around the point thinkin he owned the lake or somethin LOL. SUCKED. Geese flared and never got anything else to work in close enough. Apparently more and more guys are gettin into waterfowlin. Usually we have the lake or river to ourselves on week days mid-season. Today there were 2 more groups of guys out. Only 1 guy got shootin out of the 3 groups. Oh well, thats why its called huntin. Good luck out there.