teach me about fishing..=]

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ReelErInn, Sep 15, 2006.

1. ReelErInn

ReelErInn New Member

State:
    Arizona baby
    anyone wanna tutor someone? hehe...i dont really know too much about fishing...sorry about all the posts guys...just tryin to know the people and the site and LEARN how to fish BETTER...=]

2. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    well i dont know to much either but i am sure sombody will be more than happy to teach ya

3. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
    On here in the BOC all you have to do is ask the question and you will recieve the info that you need. It dont matter what the question is. We are all happy to give you all the help that you need. Welcome the BOC sisterhood glad you joined. Keep posting and we will answer.

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Welcome to the BOC. Post away and ask questions thats the only way to learn.

5. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome to the BOC.Great info here.

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    It is sort of like gator wrestling. You'll learn on your first lesson - after that you just refine all you learned. The most difficult aspect of fishing to learn and master is patience. You can have the best tackle money can buy, the best bait, perfect weather - and if you don't have the patience to set there and commune with nature, you probably will not catch a fish or many fish. I know, it is one of lifes hard lessons that applies to everything - including fishing. Good luck, tight lines, and may you never turn your back on fishing.

7. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    sure come to the national gathering there wil be plenty who would be willing to tutor a young lady lol but seriously read and memorize all there is to know on the boc and you will have the knowledge to be a world class fisher person .

8. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Welcome lady ,this is the place to learn.

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    lol dont worry about posting. theres a few people in here that post practically non stop, *cough*TEA*cough*

10. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Can't John teach you or does he need lessons too? Joking.
    May I suggest you go to the BOC Library and read the subjects you are interested in. Some awesome literature there.

Take care.
    Cheryl

11. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Well if you have specific questions ask away...People are quick to help out!