Tea will be in Summit County 2-8

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by teaysvalleyguy, Feb 7, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I am heading to the town of Clinton tomorrow for a closing at 10:00 a.m. This is all I have scheaduled as of now so if anyone lives between Columbus and there and wants to meet for breakfast or lunch give me a shout at 614-989-4170 or reply here tonight sometime.

I will be traveling up

Noth on 71 for 101 miles to ----------Exit 209 (I76E/US 224) toward Akron for 13 miles to----------OH-21S Via Exit 13A toward Massillon for 3.6 miles and then a few side roads.

Just kinda an idea of the route I am taking.

2. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Getting ready to head out of here, just give me a hollar if anyone wants to meet up.

3. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    There you go Tea! Way to give the cops a heads up and route you are taking. LOL. Makin' their job easier you knucklehead!

4. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    There is a road block all set up at Exit 209 (I76E/US 224) , waiting for the Tea Bag to come flying in for his landing. We may need to take up a collection to bail him out of Jail, Unless he hits something prior to arriving, like another Dog, Deer, Bear, Tree, Curb, Car, Tank, Beer Keg, anyway you get the picture..LOL :p

Man I hope them Cops ate all there donuts cause if not Tea will eat them all when he gets to ride in there car for free to the pokey..:cool:

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I just caught this post, and I thought you quit loving me along time ago. LMAO