Tea taking thong and new body to Wyandot Lake....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Aug 13, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Getting ready to take Madsion to Wyandot Lake to spend the day. I'll get some pics to share. Yall have a great day.

2. Guthooked

Guthooked New Member

State:
    Ga
    Please do not post a pic of you in a thong.

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Have to post the thong pic, LMAO.

I have lost weight, but not that much weight. LMAO

4. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    lol think about the poor child having to see her daddy in a thong it will scar her for life.
    lol
    Stephen

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    lol, just when i thought u were getting close to normal...

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, that is a good point. Getting ready to head out, had to make sure batteries were charged. LMAO

8. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I'll tell ya when I was younger and lived in Dublin we used to get season passes to Wyandot Lake. I wanna see Pics of Tea on the aqua drop!

9. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    not to mention what it would do to the rest of us. Man I just had a BAD mental picture.

10. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Be afraid be very afraid!!!!!! Please tea think of the children.:pudency: :waaaht: :0a14: :0a5:

11. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    AM still trying to get over the Big Geroge Video. SO please no pictures of you in a T_H_O_N_G. :crazy: :beat_plaster: :cry:

12. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Attn: Members

We just got in a Photo from the satellite of Tea at his sun bathing trip at Wyandot Lake. This photo may do damage to your eyes so please be careful at what you look at here. I just feel sorry for the other guy.

:lol:

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    When did you get enough money to pay someone to take ariel photographs tea, LOL!!! That is the only way they could get you in the pics, LOL!!!

14. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    oh my lord it's a mental picture that I cant shake was enjoying my lunch in spite of that have a great time Tea

15. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    tea in a thong????????? man i've known you for a long time man. and we have done alot of crazy things in the past but a thong. is there something you need to tell me?:big_smile:

16. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Tea.You are too old to pass for a collage kid.Madision is too young to be exposed to such.You definitely do not have the RAW MATERIAL to wear a Thong.Your body seems more suited to hide the wearing of a thong and therefore get you arrested for nudity.Careful.The wearing of a Thong on a sunny day seems to make sitting difficult for the next several days.I was living at the beach when thongs first arrived.I got my experience from careful observation.I do not understand this urge these people have to constantly moon the public.Can you explain it to us Tea? peewee-williams

17. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    A thong!? A thong!? I need to know................what color? On second thought, nevermind.................:roll_eyes:

18. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Tea in a thong!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!! lmao Actually, back last year when I went on vacation at the beach, I wore a thong....and NONE of the ladies would just simply LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! jees.... They kept on wanting to put suntan lotion on my "back"...I mean, they were all celebrities and supermodels, but enough's enough....am I right? LMAO

-Red

19. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas

Nobody is buying that Red..Now I have 2 disturbing images in my head...I think I'm gonna be sick...:choler:

20. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

LMAO, Eric. Now I know why JW's face looks all contorted in his new avatar! It's a miracle he got out alive :lol: