Tea take Madison to Beach for first time, also on Boat for first time

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, May 27, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, my aunt called this morning and said that her brother was taking his boat to Deer Creek and they were gonna go sit on the beach and go tubing and such. Not sure what kind of boat he has but it is a big one, fast when you are on tube as well and get thrown off. LMAO 250 HP motor is all I know.

The day was a blast and Madison had fun playing in the sand. Stopped and bought her a bucket and shovel so she could play. Afterwards we stopped by the local ice cream shop so we could get her Ice Cream. (Tea was good and just had an ice water though) We ran into my dads uncle that is a deaf mute, his wife just passed away last month and he is moving back here. Nice to see him.

Here are some pics for yall to enjoy. Just another day in the life of Tea. LMAO
    This is the first time she has been on a beach or boat either one so it was nice.

She was miss thang with her sunglasses on as well. hehehe

2. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
  4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
  5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Last few pics from today. Thanks for checking them out.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    She sure is adorable,which did she like best ice cream or the beach?

7. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Buddy, she is growing up so fast and is so adorable and precious. You are a great dad my friend. Give little Madison a big hug from Nanny and Pawpaw Marshall.

8. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thanks Matt,for sharing the pictures. This world needs more dads who cares about their kids,like you .

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Those are some nice photos of the "Little Heartbreaker" :0010: , she looks like she was having a ball out there. :big_smile:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

10. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks alot everyone, she is growing like a weed. Tomorrow may be the Zoo, LMAO. Could have some more pics, just depends.

11. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Thanks for the pics Tea. I know you've heard it before but here it is again, they grow up so fast. It seems like just yesterday mine were little like her........they are 16 and 20 now.

ST

12. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Thanks brother tea for posting the photos that is really kool. im glad you all enjoyed the trip and all was safe.

13. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    nice pics there bro. i cant wait till my girls arte older so i can carry them out and have the good times with them. just wonder who had more fun playng in the sand her or you :lol:

14. eggman

eggman New Member

State:
    Jefferson City, Missouri
    nice pics Tea! That girl is a cutie for sure. Gotta tell ya though, I was a tad apprehensive as Wolf was, thought maybe you'd be in a speedo and a cornholin tournament was breaking out on the beach.....lol Thanks for the clean family pics dude..

egg

15. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks guys, she is growing like a weed.

16. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I enjoyed the trip.Thanks for taking us along.It was really nice.Thanks,peewee-williams