Tea survived the 10 year reunion...barely

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Oct 1, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, last night was the 10 year reunion.

Here is how the day started.

Madison woke up about 4am and did not go back to bed. I got up and came downstairs with her so she could watch some Cartoons. Well, she did not go back to sleep and neither did I. So, I knew it was gonna be a long day.

Wife watched her nephew yesterday at 6:30am, he is 9 months so we our hands full. We went to Connor (my 5 year old cousins) football game up north. It was windy and chilly but we have not been to one all year and wanted to make one.

From there we went to Connor's other Cousin Nicks Soccer game across town. His mom is one of the owners of the title agency that I work for.

We then went to Fudruckers for lunch. I am dieting Mon-Fri and enjoying the weekends now. New thing that I am gonna try, got to see how it works out for me. Well, got 1/2 3 Cheese burger and fries. Ate lunch with the whole family and had to get my nephew home by 3 because his mom was coming to pick him up.

Well, his mom comes and does Mandy's makeup for the class reunion and I have to watch the 2 terrors, LMAO. They are a blast but I never got a chance for a nap.

Well, at 5:30 I had to meet up across town at my brothers (teayswrestler) girlfriends house to get pictures. They had homecoming dance last night and I wanted some pictures of course. Wife had to leave and head over to finish getting ready at my aunts house.

We left there about 6:50 and I went for an Iced Cappacino from Tim Hortons. Knew I needed the caffine for the night. LMAO We then headed for the class reunion.

Got there around 7:20 and there were probably 20 people there already. Shaked some hands and went and sat down with the wife. More and more people rolled in and got up and talked to all that I could.

Well, there was a DJ in one room and big screen in the other with the Buckeye game on. Everyone was in the room with the Big Screen, got to love Buckeye fans. LMAO

One of my best friends from High School showed up around 7:45 and said we needed a drink. Well, I figured I would tie one on last night, and I definatly did that. Man oh man, it has been a long, long time since I drunk that much.

Changed my sweater at kickoff and put my jersey on, got to support the Buckeyes!! hehehe

Well, we watched the game and headed to Doughboys for some more drinking and socializing. We left at halftime of the game, aprox 10:00. Doughboys was no more then 15 minutes away in the town I live in.

Well, I was supposed to meet up with Rob (truckin4X4) at Whisky Dicks. I told one of the girls that from our class and she said they were going to Doughboys. Phone crapped out so we never met up afterwards. (Sorry man, they said you were going to Doughboys)

We got there and it was $1 a beer, so we all had a few more. LMAO

Left there around 11:30 and headed to another bar across town, Trackside. Now,it has been a while since I been in that place and I remember why. It's a place that I would never go too. Just the kinda place you know trouble could break out at any time at. So, after being there around 20 minutes we left and went back to Doughboys for a couple more. This time it was just the wife and myself.

It was nice just to sit and talk to her, we dont go out too often since we had Madison. She was my designated driver for the night so I did not get into any trouble. Thanks babe if you read this.

It was great to see alot of my old friends. Had one come in that lives like 2 blocks from the WTC and another came in from Washington DC. At the 5 year reunion he came in from Chicago. Everyone looks the same I guess, no one really had any drastic changes.

How do I feel this morning, well, a little rough. Like I said, been a long time since I have really drank that much. (4 Bacardi and Cokes, 2 Cran and Crown, 2 Capt Morgan and Mt. Dew) This was at Foxfire, what the bill said anyway, LMAO. Then 8 Bud Lights between Doughboys and Trackside. hehehe

Here are some pics from last night.

1) Andy and Homecoming Date

2) Andy again

3) Tea and Countrygirl ready for night

Attached Files:

2. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Some more pics.

1) Buck, Rob (truckin4X4), with my wife and Robs wife in Background

2,3) Class Picture at end of night

Attached Files:

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Last few pics.

1) Tea and Jed talking (Grew up in same town, we used to play Basketball every day in Summer. Still go out to concerts when we can.

2) Joe and Tea (Best friend growing up probably, went to school together since 3rd grade. He was my catcher in baseball. We also wrestled in Middle and High School. Still good friends to this day.)

3) Group of us shooting the chit. (Buck, Wes, Tim, Pat, Joe and Myself)

Attached Files:

4. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Tea, sounds like you had a blast. Most class reunions are. Hope one of those drinks was for me since I quit years ago. LMAO.

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks buddy, I had enough to have one for ya. LMAO

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    lol, looks like you had fun good buddy. thanks.

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks Wil, you'll be an old fart like me one day too. LMAO

8. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    proud you had a good time Matt, remember my 10yr reunion like it was yesterday.

9. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    matt...... i told noone that i was going to doughboys. oh well maybe another time.

my night sucked after we left the reunion i ended up hanging out with the wife and her freind alnight. i love to be with my wife but her freind still acks like she is in high school.

10. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, sorry we did not hook up man. We had a great time, wish you was with us. Could of been some more testosterone there. LMAO

11. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Looks like you had a good time Tea, thanks for the pics.

12. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sure did man, still trying to get toxins out of system. LMAO

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Matt....I'm happy that you had a great time at your class reunion and got to catch up with some old friends in the process. Seeing the pictures was cool, thanks for sharing. Boy, Andy and his date must have made quite the splash at the homecoming dance in all that red :cool2:! You and Mandy looked very nice yourselves, and I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with your wife. You have to remember to make time just for the two of you in the future. That may be a bit easier as Madison gets older, and it's important for her to see that, her parents standing strong as a couple. Looks like a terrific time was had by all!

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Matt it looks and sounds like you had one whale of a time. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Good thing you had a driver that night. Thanks for all the pictures,they were great. OOOOOOOh MY aching Head :roll_eyes: Why did I drink so much:lol:

15. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    TEA, Sounds and looks like you had a good time. I was just wondering if you can type in your sleep.lmao. Sorry Tea.

16. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks everyone, I think I am back to normal this morning. LMAO

17. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Looks like a great time was had by all involved. Thanks for sharing the experience...

18. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks buddy, sure was a night to remember.