Tea is a Champion!! LMAO

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Aug 3, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    For once in my life, I am a Champion. Just realized it today. I prepared something for this occasion.....

"I would like to thank my daddy DH for showing me the light of the BOC. I did not know that going bald was a sign of too much Ba$$ fishing. Thanks to him I know how to avoid this problem. He has also taught me to just go visit BOC members on Christmas Eve, they are willing to open their hearts and fridge to fellow members. LMAO

I would like to thank my Uncle Big George. If it were not for him I would not of realized that growing a big ol beard was cool. He says it distracts people from the ugly mug, thanks buddy. Also have learned how to be a director while filming everyone else catching catfish. hehehe

I would like to thank my Uncle JW. If it were not for him I would still be fishing for Catfish with my big poles. He showed me that a Pink Barbie Pole with chicken liver would work just fine. On a side note, he told me to put down those Kat Bobbers and get the Micky Mouse on the tube ones. hehehe

I would like to thank my Uncle Arlington. I now know how to cook a pot pie and not burn my taste buds off. He has also taught me that if you are having a hard time starting a camp fire to just use your shirt as kindling. LMAO

I would like to thank by ol buddy Pete. He told me that it was great to blast Hank Williams Jr. at 4:30am at the campgrounds as an alarm clock for all those sleeping.

I would like to thank my aunt Tanya. She has taught me that you can be on the BOC for months, and months, and months, and months, and months and not post an Avatar. LMAO "

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    WOW! So much wisdom!! LOL:lol:

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Congrats on the new level and for sharing all that you have learned here. lol

4. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    congrat tea on the new level it sure has been fun watching you achive that rank

5. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Congrats on your new Champion rank!!!

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Matt, I don't have time to post an avatar, I'm too busy trying to keep up with reading all your posts :lol:. By the way, you mentioned five months I believe. My profile may say member since August 2005, but I actually only started posting at the end of May. So it's only been half that amount of time, for your information, LMAO. Well, even though you can't get your facts straight, you're still a champion, I guess. :big_smile:

7. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Champions slayed dragons didn't they?
    Congrats on the new level.
    Your family tree didn't branch much but it sure has gnarley roots.

8. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Congratulations! When I grow up some day I want to be a champion just like you. All kidding aside you deserve every bit of the recognition.

9. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    congrats on new level tea

10. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    The champion sir post a lot.

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Great Post Tea!!! Congrats on being a Champion!!!

12. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    LMAO Tea! I never would've guessed you'd ever, in your life, be a champion! lol jk, buddy. I wonder what you're gonna be called after you get fifteen thousand posts, like at the old board, that you was so proud of....? hmmmm.... They should probably just name that level after you....haha. Anyways, congrats, buddy. Have a good one!

-Red

13. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Conrtats Tea we knew you would make it.

14. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Tea,cograts on the new rank and a grat big thank you for the belly laughs.You're too funny brother!pk:lol::lol: :lol:

15. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Stronger than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO!!! IT'S TEEEAAAA.

16. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    congrats Tea, do your fingers get sore........LOL

17. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks guys, I sure love this place. Cable out for last couple hours, could not get online. About killed me, started shaking from withdraws. LMAO

18. bubbasmouse

bubbasmouse New Member

State:
    Chesterfield South Carolina
    Congratulations Tea.

19. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the chump .... errr i mean champ status!:lol:

20. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Congrats on the new rank, you deserve it. Jack.