Tea in Lorain and Lake Country tomorrow...8/25 4:30 and 7:00

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by teaysvalleyguy, Aug 24, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Will be up north tomorrow, in Lorain County at 4:30 and Lake County at 7:00. Will have some time to kill inbetween them. If anyone wants to meet and BS for a few just give me a call. 614-989-4170

2. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Already had one closing in Gahanna schools this morning. Man, I am getting old or the kids are looking younger. LMAO

Still have the 2 way up north at 4:30 and 7:00 tonight. Hope to get docs and get out of here early. Will keep yall posted.

3. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    hope you had a good safe trip matt. were going to have to get some lines wet again before the season is over.

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yup, made it home safe last night around 11:30 or so.

Went to Amish Country with Madison and Wife this morning then had a closing at 2 in Stark (Canton) then a 7 in Licking (Newark) my 9 got cancelled. Long day but had fun with the family.

5. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Tea you should have given me a call would have been glad to met up with you and shoot the breeze,anytime you are going to be in the newark area give me a shout

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Will do Tony, had wife and little one with me, just figured you were fishing like always. LMAO

Had time to kill, got to Newark about 5:30 and closing was not until 7. Stopped at McD's to get Madison supper on 21st and closing was on 13/Mt Vernon Ave. Next to the abandoned Railcar.