Tea heading to Milford...Claremont County.Tomorrow...6/22

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jun 21, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, the same loan that I closed last week is closing again tomorrow night at 6:00. They ended up canceling after I left I guess. So, will be back down there tomorrow night if anyone wants to hook up and wet a line, grab dinner, or just BS a little. Dave, gonna PM ya brother.

Tea

614-989-4170

2. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Meant to say tomorrow, hopefully someone can fix it. LMAO

3. CAT ADDICT

CAT ADDICT New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey man, are you movin' here to Clermont???

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nope, just have a closing at 6:00. I close loans on houses and travel all over Ohio. I like to meet new members and fish or at least BS a little while with them. If you dont have anything planned tomorrow night give me a shout.

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Closing is still on, just called into the office. Getting ready to leave shortly. I only have my Zebco 33's on me. So if anyone wants to channel cat I can do that. Lost one of my big poles and little brother has the other one. If no one wants to fish maybe we can grab a bite to eat and just BS a little while. Either way, someone give me a shout at 614-989-4170.

6. CAT ADDICT

CAT ADDICT New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sorry I missed ya pal. Maybe next time. Eastfork lake is very close to my house as well as a great pay lake.

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Just got home, guess no one loves me. LMAO

Is OK, I have to be in Cleveland at 10 am, Columbus at 2, and Hamilton County at 6 tomorrow. Will be a long day.

8. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    What happened??? I came home and got the boat all ready to go and never heard from you. I had extra rods and everything loaded up. :tounge_out: But I'm sure you saw what rolled through this evening. It would have been a bad deal to be out in a boat in that mess anyhow. We'll pull it off one of these times brother. LOL Sad thing is tomorrow it's supposed to be even crappier. Where abouts you gotta be in Hamilton county. Man you do a lot of driving.

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Not sure Dave, wont know till tomorrow afternoon.

Yeah, it stormed good. I was just off of 28 for the closing. It was nice and easy. Figured with the storms that you were not out fishing.

10. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    BTW, did you get my PM from way early this morning? That's got me wondering. Nobody's replied to a PM from me in a while:0a7:

11. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Let me check Dave.....Yup. I got it, just now. LMAO...I got your phone number now though at least. hehehe