Tea heading to Loveland....by Cincy

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by teaysvalleyguy, Feb 14, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Have a 2pm closing today down there. Getting ready to go play in the ice and snow. Hope they got the freeways clear or this could be a long long day. If anyone wants to meet up give me a call. Heading out soon so I have pleanty of time to get there.

614-989-4170

2. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Getting ready to leave office for some fun in the snow. If anyone lives down that way give me a shout.

3. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Just now seen this post Tea. I've been in a class all this week in downtown Cincy and not getting out until after 5PM anyhow. Hope you had a safe one.

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yup, got down and back without any mishap. Got to be careful under those overpasses. Where the water drains through them to the ground they are slick!!

5. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Tea, if everything wasnt frozen a foot thick, I could have met you but perhaps next time your in the area, thats only an hour from my place and I know a lot of good water in that area.
    Salmonid

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks Mark, sounds good.

7. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Matt, hope you and your family are doing good buddy. How's the weather in OH? here in it is mid eighties!

Jaime

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Jaime, I think it got to 79 here today. :tounge_out:

Well, that was -79 with the wind chill, lol. Everything is good buddy, hope to see ya again soon. We will have alot of fun again at the next National, I promise.