Tea has made it 2 years on the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Aug 16, 2005.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Wow, 2 years, 15,000 posts, lots and lots of new friends it has been a wild ride. Joined August 16, 2003. Got on 2 years ago when American Standard laid everyone off and shipped over to Mexico. Was looking for some help getting into some channels while I had all that extra freetime. Have since learned more then I have ever dreamed of about catfishing. Met over 200 members probably and just had a great time. Have fished with a ton of BOC members, had a cook out with some of them also. Been to 5 gatherings, which is by far the highlite of the summer. I want to thank Paul and all Mods for keeping this place in check so we can come her to socialize and have a great time. Thanks to all members for putting up with me and shootin the breeze.

Tea

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Wow Tea, I'm impressed.
    2 years and finally a post longer than 5 words. LOL :p

It is great to have you here and I thank you for everything that YOU do for the BOC as well.

3. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Congrats my brother. I joined here back in January of 2003 and it has been a great ride as well. I remember 'ol Tea in the early days of his brotherhood. His posts went like this.

Hey guys......I was.....wondering.....is anyone.......getting......mad at all....these dots.....

Every post had more dots than letters. Who loves ya brother! :)

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Dont you have some DJing to do. LMAO Thanks Hoss, you are one of few to see the blue moon. hehehe

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Yeah, but I bet your still using the Zebco 202 like you were when you first got here. LOL

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nope, I have advanced to 33's. LMAO

7. row vs. wade

row vs. wade New Member

State:
    Joplin, Mo.
    Tea, too many ........? At least he didn't use the ~~~~~~ key.

Oh no, how do I erase that? :eek:

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks alot Bababooy, miss the old name. Love Howard Stern.

9. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Tea congrats on 2 years of bliss here at the BOC. Your one of a kind.(thank god!)
    Loop

10. row vs. wade

row vs. wade New Member

State:
    Joplin, Mo.
    Tea, I like Howard too. But I thought a change was due. What do ya think of my new name? If I ever get a boat, that is what I am gonna name it. :D

11. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Congrats Tea! It sure has been a ride. What is this about the Zebco 202??? Say it aint so teabag!

12. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, dont listen to these guys. I use a bamboo pole of course. LMAO

Thanks everyone for the kind words

13. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    I was sure glad you stuck around Tea..you were one of the first ones to help me out..you and Sifi. Might have to get you to help me again with a photo..Wish I had a computer at home..work gets in the way during the day! :wub:

14. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Dave, just let me know whenever you need help. Got to fix up a couple photos in a minute. Then I am heading to Findley for a closing probably about 3 or so. Just hollar if ya need something.

15. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Tea - I hope the good guys like you stay arround - I joined in Feb 2003 when I was laid up with back problems and as you know this is the time of our lives - what's wrong with a 202 - I think I still have one in my tackle bag?

16. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks Screen, I emailed you to let you know I got the shirts yesterday. Madison looks great in hers. Will be sure to get a picture for my Pic section.

17. bull_head

bull_head New Member

State:
    Laceyville, PA
    Congrats Tea on the anniversery ....

now if you can only figure out how to get those missing 14,899 posts back

mike

18. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Congrats Tea!! Been here that long and just might make a get together with me....LOL I started back Oct. 2002 and I just don't talk as much as you , but maybe I just make sence with less posts...just kidding...LOL :p

19. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Oh ouch! :grin-big:

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    aw hell be there by next year.

congrats tea. missed ya at catstock bro. i was in bed by midnight both nights. lol last year it was like 3-4 am. hehehe.

well im working on it. lil over a year for me. 1 1/4 to be precise. i only had 4970 posts. lol. i was getting ready to celebrate the big 5000. won't happen soon. my pc is still crapped out so limited space for me now.

ps. ouch too. lmao.