Tea has lost custody of Madison....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Nov 12, 2009.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    It has been a long 2 year battle and many of you know the details of what has been going on. I have been fighting for 2 years to get custody of my daughter. I have had temp custody for the last 2 years. Tuesday my attorney got the decistion from the courts. I have lost everything, I have no rights to Madison at all. I have 10 days left to file an appeal and I'm going to do everything I can to do that. Madison used to love fishing with many members on here and still has the Coon puppet that CoonX gave her at the 1st National Gathering. I know many of you and I have not been on here much in last year or so. Life has been busy and no internet at the house. You are my family and Madison's so I wanted to update you all. Thanks for all your prayers and help through these tough times. We both love you all.

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Matt keep your head high an your spirits lifted. A custody battle is really a no win situation for either parent. It's the childs loss not the parents. I wish you the best and again wish all the best.

3. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Wow, that's a shocker! With everything you've been through for Madison, and from what you've said, I would think it would have been a gimme....

Damn, man, I feel really bad for ya, but CMB is right - keep your head up, and keep fighting...

4. catwhisper

catwhisper New Member

State:
    georgia
    they cant take away ya'lls love or memories. i'll keep praying!

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Sad news Buddy! Hang in there.

6. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Im sorry to hear of your recent misfortune. I know nothing any of us can say is going to help. BUT i do want you to know you are in our prayers and i wish you the best of luck!

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    God bless and hope everything works out.

8. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Matt, we're sorry to hear the bad news. Our thoughts go out to you. Betty was asking about you the other day. Take care.

9. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    wow,tea,sorry bout the news.

10. catsncradle

catsncradle New Member

State:
    ohio
    Sorry to hear that, but just remember she will always remember all the fun times she had with her Daddy. I know we dont know each other but my family and I will keep you in all our prayers

11. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Hang in there Tea, Is not over till its over. I was in your spot many years ago and All I can say is Hang in there. My daughter is 25 now and we are alot closer Because of that fight!

12. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Matt, I am very sorry brother. Don't lose heart, keep fighting. We're praying for you.

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Get that appeal in Matt. In my case it worked. It ain't over till it is over. I'm here for ya brother. Thanks for the update and keep us posted.

14. Veets

Veets Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sorry to hear about that Tea. The legal system isn't always right. Perhaps with the appeal it can correct the error. Hang in there. I'm sure the Lord has a plan.

15. DLB-in-GR

DLB-in-GR New Member

State:
    MI
    Thanks for the update Matt. You are good people, I am praying for the situation to work out.

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Tea were sorry to hear the bad news. Like others have said, get the appeal filed. You and maison is in our thoughts and Prayers.

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Hate to hear that sad news:sad2:....Best wishes for things to turn around!

18. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
  19. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    that decision really ticks me off. exactly what was the court thinking. i just don't get it. hang in there Matt and keep up the good fight. you are in my thoughts and prayers brother.

20. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Tea,
    That decision is such a travesty. Hang in there buddy, don't give up...W