Tea and Teayswrestler hitting Buckeye Lake tomorrow 6/20 6am

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jun 19, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Little brother is spending the night and we are planning on hitting Buckeye Lake tomorrow morning from 6-12 or so. If anyone wants to meet up just post, call, or meet us out behind Leibs around 5:30-6:00.

Tea

614-989-4170

2. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Will definitely try to make it out brother. Will be bringing the kids as well.

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    The more the merrier. Hope to see ya tomorrow brother.

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    We are heading out in about 5 minutes, will put us out there around 6:30. Will let yall know how we did.

5. The Joker

The Joker New Member

State:
    ohio
    i want to its not ok with my parents because its a weekday sorry bro if it was on a weekend then yes i would

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, we had a great time. Little brother and myself left here around 5:45 or so. Got there about 6:30 and set up behind Leibs Island. Had no luck on the point so moved down the bank a little to the channel. Again, had no luck. Sat at both places about 45 minutes without a bite. We were using Garlic Liver, Worms, and Stink Bait. We then left and went to the bait shop. Talked to the local guys and he told me to go to Mud Island.

So, we got to Mud Island and set up. I had my pole in the water probably about 5 minutes and had a slight tug. Fishing with my 33's so just let it sit there and waited on a little harder hit. LMAO, well, about lost another pole. That channel smacked it again and about pulled it in the water, I grabbed my pole as it was reaching the bushes just before the water. Ended up getting about a 1.5lb channel or so. Beautiful looking fish, no spawning marks on it.

Ramrod called and said he was on his way. He showed up with his kids and we had a good time. Sat and talked and was the first time I have had the chance to meet him. He was nice enough to give me some no roll sinkers and I appreciate that brother. Sorry I had to leave for work, but like I told ya, got the shower and got ready to leave and they changed it to tomorrow. LMAO Hope to hook up again soon and fish. Your kids were great, hardley a peep out of them.

It is nice to get out and fish with little brother whenever I can. We used to fish all the time but it is less and less now. With his school, 3 sports, and work he just hardley has any time. He is a good kid and hope he does well in life. His head is on strait and he deserves great things.

Here are some pics from today.

Pics are from my fish, finially broke the ice, hehehe. About dang time.

Attached Files:

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Pic 1 is little brother (teayswrestler)

Pic 2 is Ramrods Rod Holders

Pic 3 is Ramrod

Attached Files:

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Tea where is Mud Island?

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Gary, if you are heading towards millersport it is 2 roads before you get to the Leibs Island turn off. There is a Gravel Road just after it. The name of the road is Lake shore I think. Take it for about 1/2 mile and it makes a sharp turn left. At that sharp turn take the road to the right. Just take it until you see the wood fence. You park there and you can see it. Big open area, alot of bank space.

10. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yep, I did have a good time with ya Tea! Thanks for the invite brother. It was nice to finally get to meet up with ya for the first time. Here's a couple pics I took as well.

Attached Files:

11. Big Eli

Big Eli New Member

State:
    Ohio, Clifton
    Way to go brother. Now that your broke-in for the season lets go fishing again.

I'm going to bring so teathers to tie you to your rods so they don't get away!!!!!!!!!!

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on the catch Tea,glad ya didn't lose another rig.That pic w/you kissing it looks like something from the Survivor series.OHNO,another idea for DH!!!

13. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    It was very nice to meet ya Ramrod, glad ya found out all that you was told about me was not true. hehehe

14. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, thanks alot, think I will need them next time.

15. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    LMAO! And I thought you quit?

16. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, nah, we can keep this inside joke.

Hey, I lightened up the pics so ya could see my purdy face. LMAO

Attached Files:

17. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I guess ya want "REP" for this post to! LOL!

18. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, nope, I was just happy to kiss the kitty. hehehe

19. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    From what I hear that's not the only kitty you've been kissin'!!! LMAO!

20. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    OMG, gonna leave that one alone. hehehe