TBULL And Ohio River Guys!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Sep 4, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I want to personally Thank Travis, and the rest of you for taking in a brother! Drew is the son of my boss. I called Travis, which I still have never met in person or fished with, trying to get Drew fixed up being he moved to the Cincinnatti area.Travis has taken him right in, and introduced him to some other great Boc folks as well down that way! Drew is a great kid. I call him kid, because I coached him his freshman year in highschool basketball. So I feel old! :smile2: Kinda like a son to be honest! Thanks for taking him, introducing him to other locals, and making him a new home down there! I appreciate it. I plan on meeting you all this winter. You are good people!!!!....rollo

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    My pleasure man, Drew is a great dude and I really enjoy fishing with him. And yeah you gotta get down here and catch some of these "over sized channels" this winter...LMAO....Now you got a place to stay so no excuses...:smile2::wink:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I will be down. I promise! Can't afford any other vacations. I'm depending on ya to get me atleast a 10 pounder this off-season..:wink: Or is that season for yall!:wink::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2: rollo

4. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    look forward to ya coming down rollo and meeting ya. Next summer i plan to fish the muskingum...i had been looking at a trip to Marietta to fish the Ohio and the Muskingum...i have family down that way. Drew is a great guy and a good fisherman. Its great to have another fishing addict down here in the cincy area.

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks man. Any time you wanna come this way, I know some good flathead places on the Ohio, and up and down the Muskingum:wink: You are welcomed anytime! rollo

6. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    sorry man I cant catch anything bigger than 9lbs....Looks like your SOL...:wink:

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I NEED THE OVER SIZED CHANNELS!!!!:roll_eyes::smile2: 9 POunDS OR!!!:wink: ROLLO

8. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    this is what makes the boc so great there is always someone out there ready to help if needed no other place like it BOC ROCKS thanks guys

9. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Its nice to see the family all getting along An the natie boys are good people

10. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    The BOC at it's finest is an under statement. Congrats guys!