Taylorsville

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by KyRiverCats, Oct 3, 2006.

1. KyRiverCats

KyRiverCats New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Does anyone know what Taylorsville looks like now? I was afraid that the rain got it up into the parking lots.

2. kykatattack

kykatattack New Member

State:
    kentucky
    dont know but hufo (hook up fish on) good luck

3. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    :smile2: Yes i have a smiley face everyone to even be back on the internet and have a smiley face doing so!! I have been missin all the posts of Kentucky and Taylorsville and the Ohio River reports and the friends that i have made in so short time. My time away was very critical as i fell into phemonia and allmost met my fate excep the fate of the good loving Lord Jeasus gave me life to be here again. I want everyone to know that all the tips, all the help on questions i had and "YES" i see an all new pic of the radio video on here as i had suggested it be updated, well my heart is overwhelmed. So, with all this in mind and my heart swelling to be here again, God bless everyone and remember that i love messeges from you and keep them live bait recipes and tatics coming to me, {your home made ones of course} and no, i have still not gotten those "No Roll Sinkers" someone was supposed to send me but maybe soon i will even get bak onto the waters to get that "Big One" Shanadoia.:smile2:

4. withone72

withone72 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Has anyone been fishing this lake . They say the blues are getting big.
    if anybody has any comments on the lake lets here them. the ohio river at cannelton dam is at 30 feet. hard to fish that.

5. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    No i cannot give you a report on Taylorsville Lake as of now..I haven't been there myself for about 2 months and the motor i had quit on me..I just purchased a bass boat and waiting on the reg. papers and a warm day to take it out..As soon as i can get a report to everyone i will and i see that the forecast for next weekend after the Thanksgiving day holiday will be in the 60's so i will be at Vanburen boat dock..After arriving back i hope to have some pics to attach to a thread for you all..So here's to good catfishing, may we all catch our share!!