Taylorsville Lake / Van Buren

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Salty1, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Salty1

Salty1 New Member

State:
    Mt. Washington, Ky.
    Fished Van Buren from the bank Saturday and we caught five eater Blues in the 2 to 5 lb. range on cut skipjack. We missed a couple other pulls but all in all not bad from the bank in the rain :big_smile:. Just thought I would let my brothers and sisters know that it is time once again :wink:.

2. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks for the info, thinking of heading that way if the Ohio is stiil way up, Abu65

3. dkshep502

dkshep502 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for the info I wanted to go there but thought the lake would still be to muddy. Hope to get there this week.
    Don

4. seahaggy

seahaggy New Member

State:
    kentucky
    "Thanks" Sure is a good lake to catch a mess.

5. Salty1

Salty1 New Member

State:
    Mt. Washington, Ky.
    Went back Sunday in the same spot with same bait and got nothing. Only thing different was it was not raining. Go figure:angry:.

6. jgoforthh

jgoforthh New Member

State:
    kentucky
    my wife and i went out to van buren on sunday too. she caught a little blue maybe 3 pounds but it was a fighter. we gave it away to a few people fishing off the bank, it was a nice day though. caught it in open water drifting minnows, looking for crappie.

7. rodbender

rodbender New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thanks for the good news!! I fish Taylorsville Lake at Van Buren a lot, and am ready to go. Glad to hear they have been biting

8. rodbender

rodbender New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thanks for the info. I fish there a lot and am glad to hear they have been biting.

9. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Keep up the good work at Taylorsville and sending the reports, thanks again and good luck...:smile2:

10. Southwind

Southwind New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks for the good news glad to hear someone is catching some fish good luck and good fishing.:big_smile:

11. tswebb71

tswebb71 New Member

State:
    So. IL
    thanks for the updates!!