tax return..

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by flathead_hunter, Jan 27, 2010.

1. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    for those of you who get money back and don't have to pay whats your plan with yyour tax return....
    some of mine will have to pay the taxes on my truck then..... the rest is going to 6 twc rods and some monster rod holders..... then what ever i have left from that will go either into some smaller projects on the boat or into the poopstang to go faster... i think led lights on my trailer would be nice since half the lights don't work most the time

2. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    im gettn 4380 back so im buyin me a boat. i get it fri. then im off boat shoppn. prob. spend around 2500on boat. pay for lic. and stuff then gettn more rods. and im also gonna rebuild my dads bike for him. it needs some minor work.

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Gonna go onto my savings. I will buy things as needed.

4. Papa64

Papa64 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pay my home owners ins. and lay the rest back for my property taxes, I have done this for 29 yrs now.

5. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    We will be paying the house taxes and insurance up for the year. Same thing every year. Then we will be paying up our balance to send Robert (rancherboy) to Washington DC over the summer with his class.
    I will be putting a newer tranny and exhaust on my truck, fixing the boat, and buying a trailer to haul my two man bass boat/ ice fishing huts on.
    Then the rest will go into the savings account to save for our vacation at the Merritt gathering in JUNE.
    Ha Ha
    Sometimes it's great to have three kids to claim. If we're in public than they are her kids. LOL

6. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I didnt work much this year. (at least not in a taxable job) I think I'll go buy some toilet paper and a couple gallons of milk. The rest will go into my daughters piggybank. LOL. I'm hurtin here !!!

7. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    i'm gonna take some of mine and put an aluminum floor in my boat,buy new gears for my lower unit,an buy some more cannon rod holders:biggrin:.after that my wife will probably have me doin some kind of home:hammer: improvement:Mad:.

8. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    with what little im getting back im giving to my banker lol thanks mom

9. Harleycat

Harleycat New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    I hate tax time,I dont get enough back to buy anything worth having.some people get thousands back and the single man gets screwed.

10. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri

Thats a FACT!

11. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    Don't worry the married guys get screwed too,if you think about the amount of money spent by their significate other over the course of the year,plus the cost of children,etc. and the firm possibility that the return will go to things for the wife and kids other than what us guys would like to spend it on. Think of all the things you don't have to pay for like insurance for a family and other expensive things and I think you might not feel as screwed.

12. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    Great!!! going to get ya a boat awesome!!!

13. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    Well I claim single all year, then at tax time I get a good return. I get to claim my wife and my father who lives with us. So i crossing my fingers but i should get around $5,000 of my OWN money returned to me!!!!!!

14. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I try to break as near as even as I can. Just so I get a little back and don't have to pay. Hate letting them use my money all year!!

15. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    I'll be paying off my credit card and hopefully spending around $200 on fishing tackle. The rest goes to the significant other. I can't wait to see what I'm getting back. Still waiting for W2s.

16. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    we are getting 9,000 back....and we always just split it right down the middle....and for the people who don't know...I'm kinda a tight ass with my money....but we are taking a sport fishing trip in the gulf for our 10th anniversary and that should eat up alot of it....otherwise all my bills are always paid so I guess put it in the bank...

get a good tax man or figure it out your self...but make sure you get what is YOUR'S otherwise the damn goverment will just give it to some illegal!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I always have to pay in so many of you get something back.:wink:

18. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    Me too, I'm self employed.

19. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    Well it's official we're putting in a fence, deck, and hot tub. That should take care of just about all the money.

20. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Good for you Turn that hot tub around 75 degrees and put strait water in it no chemical and you got a winter bait tank!!lol