Tawakoni this weekend?

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by SeanT., Sep 16, 2009.

1. SeanT.

SeanT. New Member

State:
    Midlothian, Texas
    Anyone gonna try fishing this weekend? Is the lake full again or at least letting water out?

2. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i plan on being on the water from thurs till sun if all goes well

3. etexun

etexun New Member

State:
    Texas (Nea
    Sean, I might be able to make it Sunday afternoon. I have been wanting to try Twak for some time. But I have other plans made for Sat, going to the Missisissippi to fish with a fellow BOC member. Good luck on your trip.

4. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
  5. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    I finally got to go out Sunday afternoon. Lake is about normal pool now, the river was not running as hard as I thought it would be after all of the rain. I ended up catching 10 fish in about 2 1/2 hours, a 19,12,12,8,7,6,5,5,5,and a 2. All were blues except the 2 pound channel. It was a nice afternoon out on Tawak, sun shining with light breeze and not too hot. Hope everyone else got some action in also.

6. SouthernCatdaddy

SouthernCatdaddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    Where's the pictures Cathog?

7. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    well i was out there all 4 days thurs night/friday mornin and sat night/sun mornin and caught several blues but biggest was only 6lbs

8. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas

I have a few, the 19 i submitted in the fish off. I dont usually take pics of anything under 30 when i catch it.:smile2::smile2: But I had to get something on the board so my teammates dont think I am slacking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  9. T Man

T Man New Member

State:
    Grenada MS
    Im gonna have to do this fish off next time I think it will be fun

10. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    They are fun Tom. Get to jaw with a bunch of new folks and get members you do not normally have contact with on your teams. The nice thing is, there is not a lot of money to be won so most people have a good time at it instead of cutting each others throats.:smile2::smile2::smile2: