tawakoni gathering role call

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by catgrlcali, Nov 25, 2009.

tawakoni gathering going or no!

1. scheduled to go

2. cant make it :(

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. catgrlcali

catgrlcali New Member

State:
    haltom city,TX
    jsut lookin to get an idea of who all is gunna be there and how many i cant wait for the gathering its gunna be a blast

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Me, Big Sam, and Bait Boat will be leaving late next Thursday night and will try to be at the lake ready to fish around daylight Friday morning. I have reservations at one of the cabins at wind point park for Friday and Saturday night. We can't wait to get there. I hope the fish and the weather/wind cooperate. This trip will be a blast :cool2:.

3. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    i and sooooooo wish i could make this one guys, i just hate it. i am swamped right now and the wife is extremely tide up with her Phd program. i may lobby her for maybe a day trip but i cant be sure she'll let me go. i'll keep yall posted. if not, may each of you have a safe time and enjoy yourselves. may God bless this gathering and may you all catch monsters. much love matt.

4. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    I'm ready for a gunfight or two Can't wait to get back home to Texas

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I am bringing Larry & curly:eek:oooh::wink::tounge_out:

6. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Sam, you, Regan and Johnny have a good time. I sure wish my job would let me head down there or I'd be packed and waiting on the weekend.
    I hope you boys have good weather, no 90 mph winds, and the big blues find those team cat hooks. I assume you are taking the Cub, or did the WarWagon get extra welds put on it for this Texas trip?:tounge_out:
    Anyway, you boys wear them out and take a big net. Take lots of pics.

7. SeanT.

SeanT. New Member

State:
    Midlothian, Texas
    I'm out Gary, water pump went out on my boat so I'll be fixing that now.:angry:

8. Cowtip

Cowtip New Member

State:
    texas
    Hope I can be there early friday. But it will probly be that afternoon. :eek:oooh: