Tawakoni 12/21

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by cathog, Dec 21, 2009.

1. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Went to Tawak again today to see if we could duplicate yesterday. I took Kenny D with me and we went back to the place I fished yesterday. It wasnt as good as before but was still a nice day. Ended up with 10 fish with the biggest being 30.4 and the next biggest right at 10. I am going to let Kenny post his pics since he is a newbie :wink:.

2. seaark ryan

seaark ryan New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Gary what is the water temp at?

3. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    It had actually warmed to 49, almost 50 today. I just wish the big blues would stay in one spot longer than 24 hours right now, but with the crazy weather we have been having I have been using tons of fuel to keep up with them:wink::eek:oooh:.

4. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    im itching to get up there gary. i will meet up with you after the first

5. wilbert

wilbert New Member

State:
    tx
    Hello Gary, I'm Wilbert and new to catfishing and don't live that far from Tawak and was wondering how deep you were catching the fish and what side of the lake. Also noticed you had tourny Dec 5-6 when are you going to have another one?

6. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    welcoem to the BOC

7. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    As crazy as it sounds I have been catching big blues on structure from 8 to 32 feet. They have really been on the move so some spots produce and some dont. The ones that didn't yesterday will and the ones that did won't today. Just vary your presentations and bait sizes til you figure out what they want that day.

8. team360xtreme

team360xtreme New Member

State:
    texas
    nice pics.....i need a day like that!!