Tawakoni 1/10

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by cathog, Jan 11, 2010.

1. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Took my uncle and his nephew back out for some more blue cattin. Bite was much slower than on Saturday but it was a whole lot warmer outside. We only caught 6 fish, a 52, 49, 33, and 3 boxfish. My uncle and Ryan had a wonderful time coming to Texas to do some fishing. Our totals for the weekend were a 57,52,49,44, 5 or 6 over 30, 2 over 20, and 17 boxfish between 3 and 15 pounds. We took the pics on my uncles camera and they are too big to post, so I am trying to figure out how to resize them. As soon as I do I will post the pics from Sunday. They left to head back to Colorado this morning with smiles, sore arms, and 3 completely full 1 gallon bags of filets.

2. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    I think I have the pics the right size now, what a pain for a computer illiterate :bulgy-eyes:. Just for reference, the man in the black coveralls is 6'4" and about 250 pounds. After Saturday, Sunday felt like summer LOL.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010

3. Wanda BARNER

Wanda BARNER Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Wanda
    Gary as I set at this machine, I can see our boat in the shed. There are some 2 foot snow drifts between here and there. We could get it out but then the water would be too hard to let it float, so I sure thank you for these post although it does make it hard not to want to load up and head toward open water. We usualy fish through the winter, but with this cold the lake is froze. You had a great two days, thank you agin.

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Now thats what I call cat fish I need to get in some action like that:cowboy:

5. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Gary all i can say is daaaannnnngggg. im ready

6. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    sorry yall had sucha poor outing...youll get em next time ;)

7. Cowtip

Cowtip New Member

State:
    texas
    Gary, I dont see how you do it time after time! Nice Fishin!

p.s. Do you still have my bait cooler? lol

8. colten

colten Member

State:
    Texas
    Really nice fish. I would love to have a weekend like that. :Happy:

9. Blind In Texas

Blind In Texas New Member

State:
    Houston, T-E-X-A-S
    As usual Gary, it goes without say but, I'll say it anyway. MM MM MM. Okay, now for official bidness....I am starting a sign-up sheet, with or without Gary's consent. I have signed it first.....lol ;).....

Seriously though. I don't see it as necessary to wish you good luck at the Cabela's Tourney. You won't need it. The fish need it, though. Those cats have no idea what they are in for. I am anxious for the final stringer weight.