Tawakani - 11/13/09

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by radiogod, Nov 14, 2009.

1. radiogod

radiogod New Member

State:
    Dallas, Texas,
    Fishtick and I started at 7 AM and drifted for about 3 1/2 hours in 22 - 25'. Caught 7 2-3 lb blues, 1 smaller channel and a 24 lb blue.

The wind really picked up around 9 AM and the bite dropped off after that. But we still had a great time!

2. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Thats great Mike. I havent been able to get out this week any, my oldest son leaves for Air Force boot camp on Sunday and my wife is a basket case. I will get to fish many days next week, hopefully Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun.

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Looks like you had an awesome fishing day there Michael. Congrats on the catch an many thanks on the update.

4. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    TY Radio for the report on you'alls fishing trip to Twa,,,, I saw the video on youtube :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: Billie,, I've never seen a cat do that either,, dang bet that s*** stunk :dribble: YUK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    cass, i think mike and i drifted across one of gary's baited holes---but it was baited with ex-lax. :confused2: :eek:oooh: :sad2:

6. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Billie,,, maybe Gary was thinkin an Arkie would find his "BAITED HONEY HOLE" :wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    I saw the video and that was some funny stuff. That ex lax does the trick every time:wink:.