Tattoos?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sloenuf, May 24, 2007.

1. sloenuf

sloenuf New Member

State:
    cincinnati, ohio
    just curious if any of the fellow members have any catfish tattoos? i found a cartoon type pic of a nice flatty awhile back that i wanted as a tattoo, but now i cant seem to find it.

2. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V

3. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Think long and very hard before getting a tattoo, especially one that may lose your interest in 10, 15, 20 years or so. Be cautious as to where you get it also. Just a little insight from experience. You can always have an artist draw you a picture, go with an artist thats willing to work with you, even if he has to draw it 100 times to get the image you want.

4. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    The more I look at that one the more I think its time to get some ink done again.

5. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Hey. Ol Biker here. Get ya a channel cat tattoo, & in 30 years it'll be a flathead....LOL.
    :crazy:

6. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

State:
    nc
    i have been wondering the same thing i need 3 tats to go with my 3 wolves ontheother side of my body . and since i have alwaysloved cat fishing it would suit me if anyone comes across anymore let me know

7. sloenuf

sloenuf New Member

State:
    cincinnati, ohio
    yea i know. ill be fishing for cats for the rest of my life. so a catfish tattoo is fine with me 30 years down the road

8. LIL_ostrom

LIL_ostrom New Member

State:
    Jersey- Stationed in Kansas
    go for it. post pics...