Tappan, piedmont or Clendening ?

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Desode, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Desode

Desode New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey guys I was planning on making a trip to the lakes this coming weekend. I was wondering if anyone has been doing any good at any of these 3 lakes. I was at tappan a couple of weeks ago and the cats still weren't bitting at all. If any one has any info on the catfishing at these 3 lakes I would greatly appreciate any info.
    Thanks for your time and consideration , Matt AKA DESODE

2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    If I had the choice, I would go to Tappan or Salt Fork to pre-fish for next weekends tourney.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I would have to agree with Jeff. If you are fishing the event next week, it only makes sense to prefish it

4. Desode

Desode New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hear that and I may be at the event but you have to have fished in two other tournaments to be able to enter in the Neocat classic , so I won't be making it into the tournament.
    Matt AKA DESODE

5. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I caught 4 channels at peidmont last sat. They were biting real good around the indian run creek. Had a muskie take a bite out of my live blugill too!

6. Desode

Desode New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad to hear there bitting at one of my area lakes. I was out at clendening all day tuesday and not one cat, not even a bite. I fished the whole lake.
    Maybe I'll try piedmont this coming week. Thanks for the info.
    Matt AKA DESODE

7. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Boy I would love to live around there! Its about 2 and a half hour drive for me! Its usually worth the trip though!

8. hankgava

hankgava New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Matt,

I use to live in Tiltonsville and now live in Zanesville. We have had a lot of luck with cats at Dillon Lake. We have been using shad from the lake and drift fishing. We've been catching as many as 14 cats at a time.

The lake 10 minutes off of I-70, State Street exit in Zanesville.

Hank Gavarkavich:confused2: