TapOut shirt

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Rcaarizona, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Caught a Black tapout shirt with white lettering at Bartlett last weekend. Anyone know who the rightful owner is?? LOL

2. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    really thats mine man give it back i lost it up river buy the rock in the middle of the river :smile2:

3. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Ummm do you have proof that it is yours???? Like a picture with you in it??? LMAO

4. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Quote from dances with wolves"He left it on the prairie,he dont want it no more":smile2: However,Rob is a pretty big dude,probably wont fit anyway!:smile2::smile2: I foresee a "good trade":cool2::cool2:

5. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    huh...I seem to have caught a few chairs on that same trip...one camo and the other blue...

6. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    There ya go Rob,trade a chair for a shirt that wont fit ya!!:smile2:

7. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Ill trade u a tapout shirt for those chairs! I wandered where they went, thought i left them on the boat.

8. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    haha...sounds like a fair trade...I'm probably heading out to the lower salt this friday night...I'll bring them with if you can make it...

9. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Ok Cool!!!

10. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    you guys are funny as hell did u really catch it was it in a walmart bag??????:big_smile:

11. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    :smile2::smile2:

12. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    No I said I caught it, if it were in a walmart bag, that wold have to be our resident walmart bag fast water smoke your reel expert BriantheLion!! He is so goo, he can now determine how big the bag is by the sound if his bait clicker!

13. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    I did not know till this summer that wal-mart bags come in different difficulty levels:confused2: