Tanners Creek

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by skippi2use, Sep 28, 2009.

1. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    anyone able to hit tanners creek with me in the AM?

2. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Gonna be windy as well i think

3. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    have all the equipment to baddle the wind as long as we dont get 6' white caps.

4. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    It aint often I have (0) kids during the day!!!!!!

5. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

LOL..I hear that man, that wind is just my worse enemy, I hate it more than anything

6. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    blowing up river i have driftsocks or trolling motor to pull me down. if its blowing down river it doesnt doesnt bother me at all. I am finding different ways to baddle it. May take 2 batteries but thats allright.

7. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Shit man if I didn't have an exam tomorrow I would skip class and come down.

8. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    skippi, id definately make it if i could! im thinking bout heading down that way this week, just cant do it tomorrow!

9. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You can hit any time with me. See you either this weekend or next BRO!!

10. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    What the heck is HATCHY CAT HEAVERS. I start heaving up catfish IM going to stop fishing.LOL

11. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    doesnt dr pepper owe you a last minute trip?:smile2:

12. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Are you free during the week or are you still taking care of the family? I'm trying to figure when to skip classes either later this week or next.

13. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    What happened to YOU saturday night. By the way could you see if you could get the pic. of my daughter posted on here. Thanks

14. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    shane if it was wednesday id be sitting at the ramp waiting on u. but tomorrow i cant. and i think kyle has bugged me enough to where im just gonna give in and take him out so he will leave me alone lol. jp kyle

15. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm tryin' to organize it with whiteriverbigcats in a way my wife won't throw a hissy fit.

16. rmoran171

rmoran171 New Member

State:
    Cedar Grove In
    I went down saturday night into sunday am. put 9 in the boat, biggest was 17lbs. Wasnt a bad night/morning till the wind picked up. Id meet you down there shane but i got an opportunity to work tommarow that i cant pass up.

17. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I just had tomarrow FREE WITH NO KIDS. During the week.

18. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    We where down there from 5PM-12AM sat. night caught 12 biggest being 18 and lost at least as many as we caught. Didnt have trouble hooking them just had trouble getting them in the boat handing them off to my daughter and trying to net them. I lost one PIG in the motor. had allison trying to raise the motor but took here to long to figure out. Next time it is just she and I, I am going to explain everything to her so she knows what to do in any instance. She is so GROWN up sometimes I forget to give her step by step instructions at things she has never done.

19. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Alright... last minute.... me and Shane'll (WRBC) be on our way here in a few... big O here we come.... pb blue I'm on my way:wink:

20. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Well good luck guys. With all the news I am hearing about Markland and the gates I need to get down there while there is still water left in that pool.:cool2: