TANNER CREEK PIGS

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by skippi2use, Jul 17, 2009.

1. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Shad Man, Steve, and I went to tanners last night. Another good night on the river. 30 fish 1flat-4channels-25blues pig fish every where. Here are some pics guys.

Attached Files:

2. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    Awesome fish guys!!!!! Did you catch them on shad or skippies? I cant believe that is shad man. :crazy: I thought he was lost in action. We havent seen him since his dog ate his truck. Sorry shadman, it wasnt our fault.:smile2: Hope you got the truck fixed and nice fish guys, great job. Drop us a line shad man it would be good to hear from you. Later.

3. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    More pics of a good night as well as another 3-400# night.

Attached Files:

4. rmoran171

rmoran171 New Member

State:
    Cedar Grove In
    Nice catch!! Im leaveing the house about 3am and headning to tanners to fish all day sat w/ a friend. If you happen to be there look me up. Ill be in a red/white crestliner w/ a big rod rack across the back.

5. ColtsFan317

ColtsFan317 New Member

State:
    Indpls,IN
    man you tear them up there. is there any good places on banks around tanners creek i need to head out that way. you might need to start a boat chartering buisness every time i see your post you have a bunch of fish good job man

6. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Not that good just been on them really well for about the last 3 weeks. There is allot of time to pattern these fish. We generally spend some time each night not really catching them and keep working at it. Been finding a pattern just about every day. As far as bank fish there is some around. Park at aura is good. It has been a help that I have had some good men in the boat to catch fish while I sleep.lol It has really helped that we have lost very few fish and missed very few. In other words rod goes down that fish is coming in the boat. There are allot of nights that you go out and miss a bunch of fish and lose fish. Havent been losing them and have been bariing hooks. Biggest thing is to never sit down. A split second makes a big diff. Drag needs to be correct as well check it periodicly . Really helps to have a 3 man boat as well. It is nice to be able to put people on fish and kick back and relax. Steve has deserved these fish he has put allot of time on the water with me. We have had ALLOT of few fish nights to get to this point.

7. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    hey, way to go guys!!congrats on a couple good nights!!!

8. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    This was a nice change from the lake up north. haven't been out much this summer becuase of work. And yes the beagle is still alive and my truck door is still covered in duct tape!!!!

9. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Get that paper bag off of your avatar and put up a true beast. LOL thanks for coming down justin and putting fish in the boat, and hanging in there awake all night. Maybe next time we can find a real big fish.

10. duff

duff Guest

Awsome!!! Way to go guys.

11. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Here are some of my pics.

I got to say it was a nice change from paper sacks.

Attached Files:

12. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Steve looks like he is worn out. Looks like his head is about ready to explode.

13. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Great fish guys! Thanks for the pictures.

14. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Man! What a trip! Congrats on the fish! Did you at least leave some for the rest of us? LOL!

15. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thats crazy:eek:oooh: lol.
    Good job fellers!

16. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    There are plenty of those fish just have to figure out how to catch them every day.

17. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Darn good night guys; way to reap your rewards for time put in...W

18. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    might go to brookville tommarrow night just so that I can give my arms a break and put some more fish in the freezer. Oh yah! I forgot I only caught 2 fish what am I talking about.

19. Steve

Steve New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I was worn out. Am surprised my head didn't explode.:angry: pretty exciting night.:big_smile:
    Steve

20. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    Great job guys, awesome fish. I was wandering did you catch them in the creek or where you out in the the river near the creek. Dont want a exact location just wandering if these big blues are caught in the creeks themselves. Thanks.