TANEYCOMO

Discussion in 'Trout Fishing' started by SHOWME, Jan 23, 2010.

1. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    My neighbor and I went fishing Wednesday morning and just killed them litterally, had to just fish with 1 rod they were that busy, and the weird thing was that they were in spawning colors, 14 to 16" fish and we were catching the males cuz of the milt they would squirt when we would take out the hooks.
    We are not trout fishermen but we needed a FISHING FIX after all the bad weather we've been having and it was a perfect day 60*, no wind, eagles flying around, and we were on the bank, left the boats at home, we don't get serious about this at all, its a winter fjishing fix, and power bait, chartruse-orange-chartruse, it always w orks and you are fishing like catfishing, on the bottom, and ya gotta throw it waaay out there, HAND ON TO YOUR ROD

2. NJ CLAD

NJ CLAD New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Were I fish in the Colorado river, there is one strain of rainbow that spawn in January, and another strain that spawns in March. I depends on where the fish were from originally.

3. catfisherman04

catfisherman04 Well-Known Member

State:
    Derby Ks
    I fished there once with my family and it was like that too real fast action but it was in the summer