tallmanrus-ets

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by tallmanrus, Mar 4, 2008.

1. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Just thought yall might want to meet the other two of the tallmanrus family.Hopefully you can meet them in may at degray....robert

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      35.8 KB
      Views:
  2. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Robert, you have a beautiful wife and daughter, I cant wait to get to meet them at Degray

3. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    thank you so much,they are my life.We do hope to meet you and your family at degray

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Robert, I won't be at Degray, but I would like to thank you for posting the picture. They certainly are lovely ladies, and we appreciate folks sharing their families here on the BOC. :0a31:

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    glad you posted their pic tall but what i want to know is how did you get a good looking pair like that.

6. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Thank you Robert for pic of your family, can't wait to meet them at Degray. You have a beautiful family, :big_smile:

7. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Nice looking bunch you got there Robert! Wonder where that kido got her looks from? Must of been that other Half:big_smile:. You know I am only Joking, but you are family now, so the being picked on has just begun! Might as well Have them Join up and get hooked too! I am sure the Sisterhood would love to have them!Looking forward to meeting them at Degray if not sooner!