Talladega

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Mike81, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    This time next week I'll be at Talladega, can't wait!!! Look for me on the tv I should be easy to pick out of the crowd... I'll be the redneck wearing the Jr hat and holding a cold beer, lol :smile2:

If I miss the "Who's gonna win post" this week, here's my pick......Jr will win it!!

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    hahha I will be loooking for you hope you have a good time at the races.

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    just as well use this for the winner thread. oh man. i hate to not pick edwards because hes on a roll. but those hendricks cars are usually good.

wait wait wait. i picked gordon in the league and hes failing. so my pick.

carl edwards.:wink:

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Mike, why would that make you stand out, there will be hundreds just like you. lol

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya there will be lots of them foolish jr fans there wishin and hopein, :smile2:

6. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I was thinkin more like a 100 thousand...lol :wink::smile2:

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Come on Jerm, don't get greedy. You have to let us win once in a while. Or else we become a foolish angry mob, no one wants that do they?..lol :wink::smile2:

8. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Hey Mike you behave yourself down there. I will be there in the fall.

9. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i like it when they are a mad mob throwing cans. that means #24 is on the way to victory circle. i think jr. is kind of ok, but his dad's fans are the worst people to be around at the race. they are sore losers and obnoxious winners.

10. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    A redneck at a race, man I'll see you mile away.

11. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Got to go along with bobby. Go # 24

12. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    I see from the entry list that my old buddy Sterling Marlin is gonna try and make the race dont know much about his equipment or crew but he will be my longshot pick :crazy::crazy::crazy:

13. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Over the years of going to the race yeah I've seen alot of obnoxious 3 fans, but there are just as many old 3 fans and Jr fans that are good people and don't act stupid, me for one. I think the atmosphere has changed a little over the years for the better. Seems like more folks just do some fun ribbing at eachother now days than being actually hostile about it. The ones that are stupid enough to throw a can on the track are really a small percentage. The people that sat in front of me last time were some of the most obnoxious people I've seen there lately and they were Gordon fans. :smile2: But I just go have a good time and don't worry about the stupid ones.
    Is it Friday yet!!!!!!

14. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I'd like to see Sterling make the race, that would be cool. Back in the 90s I was sitting next to a guy who was cheerin for Sterling. Had him a few too many beers though. There was a big crash in Turn 3, I think Gordon cut a tire and Sterling was in it. About ten laps later he was still yelling for Sterling when the pack came by. Broke his heart when I told him he was out..he was devastated and went to drinkin more beer....:smile2:lol

15. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    As usual Talladega was a blast, good races and of course the campground adventures were in full gear...:wink: I thought JR had em there for a while but still fun to watch. I'm tired but can't wait for the next one. Here's a few pics.

16. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    A few more...even one for you Rollo. I was hoping Mikey could hold on when he got up front. :big_smile:

17. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mike no offence, but we all have TVs. What we want to see is camp ground pics.:big_smile: "Show us your pics" .
    smokey

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i was hoping too. reps. for the mikey pic. thanks for the pic.s, looks like you had a good time:big_smile: rollo

19. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    WELL I'LL STAY HOME AND WATCH IT ON TV AND SAVE THAT MONEY SO I CAN BUY MORE GAS FOR THE BOAT AND MAYBE MORE FISHING TACKLE :big_smile:

20. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Smokey, Ryan,

lol, I intentionally do not carry my camera with me while walking around the campground. The wrong pics on your camera when you get home risks getting permission for all future trips...:wink::smile2: