Talk about messing with the wrong guy

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mi11er, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    A navy SEAL chases men that killed his dog. Called 911 to tell operator to catch these guys before he does so he doesn't do " What he is really good at" :eek:oooh:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30136615/

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    OOPS shouldnt shot rover!

3. 1mickymoo

1mickymoo New Member

State:
    Edgerton, Kansas
    Go Navy, maybe if he woulda caught em, there'd be no taxpayer dollars to court costs, prisons or parole officers.

4. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Don't blame him one bit. Those guys should probably be glad the LEO got to them before he did in the end. It could have ended differently.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    25 yards away with a loaded weapon and he hesitated. HMMMM! Got me wonderin. :confused2:

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    He did the smart thing. Killing them would have sent him to prison.

7. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    One thing I can say, the Navy Seals and other special ops people I have known are either quite intense or pretty laid back, they know how to do what they gotta do and have a lot of sense. 'This guy was using his head, someone else might have shot them as they probably needed but he was cool and got them arrested instead of sending himself to prison. He kept his cool, good for him, need more people like him. If he called it in and left it at that the punks woulda got away.

8. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I agree. He didn't become a SEAL because he was stupidly aggressive. I am sure his training kicked in and he rethought the situation