Taking up Frog Huntin'

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by blackwaterkatz, Jul 30, 2008.

1. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I don't know about all of you fellas, but what with the drought wanting to dry up some of my fishing holes, I've been looking for alternative entertainment. I noticed that the mosquitoes around here are very fat and healthy, and with a little training....
    Well, anyway, take a look and see where I'm heading. :wink:

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d28/blackwaterkatz/?action=view&current=LowcountryMosquito.flv

Nothing much better than a plate of fried frog legs, grits, and biscuits with fresh homemade fig preserves.

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I hear ya Tommy!:big_smile: You just let Ol Pop Pop know when ya get enough fried frog legs. Remember I've got a BIG belly.:smile2:

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Tommy, I loves them frogs legs too! When's da feast? Hey! That reminds me of that old joke: A man in a restaurant asks the waiter "You got frog legs?", and the waiter sez "No sir, I just walk that way"! :crazy::eek:oooh::tounge_out:

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I cpr my frogs, LOL.

5. jerryrigg

jerryrigg New Member

State:
    travelers rest,s.c.
    i cooked 5lbs of frog legs last sat nite down at my place on gwood.they were really good.i saved the greece and made frog leg gravey and biskets for breakfast the next day.Mmmmmmm

6. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Man, don't do that to me, Jerry! :cool2: