taking the little ones out for some fun.

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by takeaction, Oct 12, 2008.

1. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    Taking the girls out. A friend of ours brought his little one over (6 years old), so we are about to head down to the river to let the little ones have some fun! I see many bream being caught in the next couple of hours. LOL :crazy:

Will post pics when I get back. We are going just for them, so nothing else will probably be caught.

Gonna put them all in a bucket and bring them home. If anyone needs some bream, for lake Greenwood, speak up now. LOL Will keep them alive as long as possible, then they'll be froze.

2. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    The girls had a lot of fun, and we caught 8 total, but put the smallest one back. It was about the size of my pinky.:smile2:

They learned real fast not to tell an adult that they aren't any good at fishing. Especially when that person is the one helping them fish. I picked up a pole and pulled in 4 within 7 minutes. Needless to say, there was no more talk of me not being able to catch fish. LOL :wink:

The bream stopped biting for a few minutes and they got bored, so we left. Pics are below. :smile2::cool2:

The first one is Alexis with her first bream, second is Autumn, and third is both of them together.

Attached Files:

3. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    must had said this a thousand times in my life "Kids and Fishing Just go together"

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    You did good today my friend!:wink: They ain't never to young to start Smacking down some fish.:wink:

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Fishing is a great activity for the kids. Reps headed out to you!
    Bill in SC

6. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Wow great pics and I cant wait to take my new grandaughter fishing and see her catch her first fish. Kids are great I wish you many great fish in the future.

7. Flattiestalker

Flattiestalker New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thats great! I remember every single time I went fishing when I was their age... and so will they!

8. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Great post!!!! Nothing better than taking the kids fishin. :big_smile:

9. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    I love it every time the kids and I go to fish. Especially when they outfish me. Fun fun fun. I can't stress it enough....