Taking the grandson out..

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Buddrice, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    My grandson "Shadow" is on a baseball team and they started their tournement today and won their first game 18 to 5.They play again tomorrow night so I thought I would take him out in the morning and do a little bream fishing for a change of pace.So I'll pick him up tonight and we will head out in the morning around 6:00 and do some fishing and then tomorrow night I'll go watch him play..Long day but I'm looking forward to it...:big_smile:

2. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    I agree with you on takeing your grandson fishing. My little four year old grandson loves to go fishing and he wants to go after catfish.

3. Catatonic Chronic

Catatonic Chronic New Member

State:
    Johnson City, New York
    You've got me wishing my granpop was as cool as you are...... Way to go! I'm sure he'll love it. :big_smile:

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    John, you are back. It is great to see ya posting brother.

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO

Buddy you are one awesome grandfather. He will enjoy this and have memories forever. Tell him good luck and to keep his eye on the ball, watch it into the glove, and never get down!! I have coached way too many years of baseball, softball, and wrestling. LMAO

6. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    If this don't make a Pap-Paw proud nothing will.I know ya'll can't tell how proud I am...

Attached Files:

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    My sister is also a catcher Buddy. She is 14, plays on a softball traveling team.

Here is a pic from today, my glory years are behind me but she is the most athletic of the family.