Taking my son fishing

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Bait Eater, May 20, 2007.

1. Bait Eater

Bait Eater New Member

State:
    southwest missouri
    I do not get to fish with my son alot the last few years our days off are not the same. But last week we got to go. I played the guide and he did the fishing. He boated 28 blues the biggest was 17lbs. But he had ahold of one that was Big Very Big that was fun. WE turned the big ones back and clean the ones around 4 or 5lbs. It was a good day for both of us.

Attached Files:

2. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Its good that you got to go fishing with your son, look like you guys had alot of fun.

3. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I have a great time when taking my boys, although even at 22 and 26 it's still better to take them one at a time but the time is very special to me. You just made memories and you will share them for years to come.

4. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    very nice fish I bet your son had a blast

5. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Glad to hear you got out with your son. I just bought a boat and am hoping to take dad out this weekend. Nothing better then some quality father son time... unless you add an active bite to the list :lol:

6. Bait Eater

Bait Eater New Member

State:
    southwest missouri
    Fish with your dad all you can. My dad has been gone 12 years now and I miss him every day.

7. skipjackking

skipjackking New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Looked like a great time, nice fish.