Taking care of his fish

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by gastoncathunter, Apr 29, 2008.

1. gastoncathunter

gastoncathunter New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I cant stand when someone mistreats a fish or plays with it. I know that they are only fish, but if you are not going to eat it or use it for bait why mistreat it.
    I think fish are already stressed when you catch them and I try to handle them easy. One reason at this time of year alot of them are full of eggs and another reason is I want them to bite again on someones hook. I saw a guy saturday holding a small catfish up and act like it was talking to his friends and then just takes the fish and slams it into the water. I thought about going over there and beating his azzzzzzz because stuff like that brings out the redneck monster in me. Maybe its just me, but I think god wants us to look over his animals and hunt and eat them, But not mistreat them.:angry:
    Hope the fishing is good this week.:angry:

2. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
    One thing to keep in mind.... The world is full of all kinds of folks and there ain't a ditch deep enough for some of 'em!

3. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    10-4 and i kindof feel the same way i think its mainly the kids that do it @oak hollow the local lake i work at and sometimes ill go down there and explain that it isnt right and if they continue to do it that park ranger always has hes wways of stoping it, last summer there was a kid out there just killing to just to be killing them y i dont know but there was a family down there fishing and they got up and left because they didnt want to see it much less their kids so after they left i went down there and asked that he have his parent/guardian come and pick hjim up may sound mean or just wrong but i had to things like that shouldnt be happening anywhere even more so in a public park.
    till next time good fishing:wink:

4. Carp King

Carp King New Member

State:
    North carolina
    I agree 900%. Fish are here for sport or to be dinner if need be, not play things.