Takin Mom Fishin 4 Mothers Day

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by misterwhisker, May 10, 2009.

1. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Takin my mother fishin tonight for a big fat flattie, its been awhile but her biggest is a 42 lb flat, i sure hope she tops her PB :wink:

2. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Good luck. I use to take my wife fishing below the outlet, when they were running water. She used to love to go "Fishing", I mostly fish at night so I dont have to deal with people throwing over my line and trying to run me out my spot. She would last about 15 minutes, then inform me she was going to go to the truck and cat nap, :smile2: out for the rest of the night. I made the mistake of taking her one night with me when I took my boat, I kept waking her up, because I was afraid she was going to fall out of the boat asleep.

P.S. Now is the time to push for that new boat...

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I wish my mom was that cool Paul!:big_smile: Goodluck brother, hope you both tie into some gooduns!!!! rollo

4. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    We caught 7 cats 3 of which were flats, biggest was 14 lbs, but it was fun as always, my cellph. camera pics didnt turn out good enough, to dark. but we had a good time, its always cool to watch mom reel in fish..:wink: