Takin a road trip

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Whiskerstalker, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Whiskerstalker

Whiskerstalker New Member

State:
    Hamilton County Indiana
    My family & I have decided to drive down to Clarksville, IN. tomorrow. We are in desperate need of a BASS PRO SHOPS fix:smile2:. Gonna check on some rod / reel prices. Gonna be a relaxin day w/ the fambambly.

2. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    have a safe n fun trip bro.

3. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I would love to make a trip there myself.. have a fun and safe trip.. Dont forget to go to the top floor and to a little gaming!!

4. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Safe trip bro! I pm'd ya my wish list, I know its a bigun but do the best ya can. :wink::roll_eyes::smile2:

5. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Have fun!!! Man BPS is a great place. My in-laws real close to the one in Bolingbrook, IL so whenever we visit the kids & I go. They could spend all day there & never spend a penny. Watchin' the fish, climbin' on the boats, lookin' at all the plastic worms. What else could a kid want? What else could a dad want?!

6. Whiskerstalker

State:
    Hamilton County Indiana
    We r also headin back down there around the 27th of this month. If any of ya wanna meet up there, that'd b great.

7. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    I ve been to the clarksville store once and it was awesome. The one in cinncinatti is nice also. I wish we had a better sporting good store here in the muncie area. All we have at the moment is walmart and a small bait shop or two. The gander mountain store down around indy is nice but not as big and awesome as the bass pro. It would be a great place to win a shopping spree.

8. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Hey brother have a safe trip, and enjoy the day.:003:

9. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Great place isn't it? I was there over the weekend, probably walked right past ya didn't even know it! The fiancee took me there for my birthday Saturday, spent the night in Louisville and yes Bear-- we did donate some money to Caesars.

10. Whiskerstalker

State:
    Hamilton County Indiana
    Next trip to BPS is gonna take place the weekend of March 27th. Thats mine & my wifes 3 yr wedding anniversary weekend. We spent last yrs anniv. there as well. Anyone else wanna meet there? I'll post what day we'll b there later.:smile2:

11. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    birthdays... anniversaries.. man where do yall find these said women??:eek:oooh: im lucky to get a card:smile2:

just kiddin.... but a BPS trip would be nice.. my birthday is late sept, should be a few deals going on then, its towards the end of most seasons...

if i cant get her to take me this year, yall mind if i borrow your wives for a day??:smile2::smile2:

12. Whiskerstalker

State:
    Hamilton County Indiana
    :smile2::smile2: