Take me Fishing....

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Catnewb101, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    agh...my dad is way too busy to fish with me anymore, does anyone think they can drag a 13 year old along with them? (probably not but its worth a shot right?) I know some good spots throughout Georgia but Wherever your boundries are. but since my dad will probly say no if i ask him to fish i was thinking, maybe one of you nice folks can take me fishing. Do i got any takers? please say yes!!! lol

2. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Wow jj, just show your dad this post and maybe he'll change his mind.

3. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    JJ im sorry to hear about your dad being too busy but i live too far away.Let your dad know that you miss spending time with him.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    JJ if I was close to ya I would little brother, just tell your dad you want to spend some quality time with him. Maybe that will help.

5. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Wish you were closed.I don;t know anyone in your area.Check with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources.They may have something going in your area.Luck.peewee-williams

6. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    Just goes to shows that cobb county sucks for fishing....lol.... i tried ur little strategy but he says hes too busy that we cant go fishing and i really miss it too =( well i thank you guys for trying to help. the closest ive seen to my house was like cretus. Well thats th closest ive seen so far but i really dont want to bother him so ill check everyone who lives in georgias' profiles out.

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I was thinking the same thing. Too bad we live so far from eachother bud or else you could tag along with our little group out here. Hope you get a chance to get out JJ.

8. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    well as i said before i use to live not far from people like cretus and now hes a whole half an hour away from me!!!!! like i said im trying to look up georgia profiles best i could. id like to see where the rest of these people live.