Take a minute and come fishing with me.

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by skawez, Mar 14, 2008.

1. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    Heres a vid i shot this morning while fishing at Hedgefield Lake. Pure Beauty.
    [youtubevid]X7Y3ImHfgw0[/youtubevid]

2. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    i know its not the best vid in the world but the waters like glass its beautiful out it dont get any better then this no one else on the lake a front coming in no wind 54 degrees. i just had to share it.

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Theres a few places like that around here. Just beautiful and quiet spot.
    Do you catch many fish there?
    I would love to go fishin with you bro, who knows someday that might just happen. I have a vaction package and we love to travel so you never know when we might make that trip your way.
    Thanks for sharing the vid. :big_smile:

4. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That looks like my kind of spot.
    Love the music Don't need to catch fish to enjoy this...sb

5. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Thanks for sharing Steve. I got the fishing bug for sure. That's a great video. Nice peaceful setting. It's just great to get out, even if you don't catch any fish.

Mark..

6. kingneck76

kingneck76 New Member

State:
    Jeff City MO
    Now that is nice. Thanks for sharing. I think I saw a tiger spinning set up from wal-mart. For the price they just cant be beat. I got 2 or 3 of em.

7. gratefuljed13

gratefuljed13 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Where at in Nebraska are you. I live outside of Sidney, and work for Cabela's, let me know and I'm there.

8. Rockin_Joker

Rockin_Joker New Member

State:
    Omaha, NE
    nice water, i live in fremont am goin to get a pass to a private lake, good catfishin there, and cant afford multiple passes and park pass, thanks for video

9. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for sharing this video, I enjoy the peace of it all.

10. mariofish

mariofish New Member

State:
    wv
    cool video nice pole holders:crazy:

11. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks for sharing this with us your right its a beauty.

12. huskerkat

huskerkat New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Thanks for the video Steve. I read in the fishing guide that they are planning on draining Hedgefield this summer. Do you know anything about it? I have fished there a couple times, and it is for sure a nice little pond! I hope it isn't down too long! I actually hope I am wrong in thinking that it will get drained! If you hear anything about this, post it here or pm me. My brother doesn't live too far from there and I want to get there a couple times this spring before I can't anymore, so any info or tips would be much appreciated:wink:

13. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    they are supposed to be draining it or will be this year if all continues as i "heard" from the sounds of it its august. but dont quote me on the month Game and Parks likes to mix things up ya know..