Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a vid i shot this morning while fishing at Hedgefield Lake. Pure Beauty.
[youtubevid]X7Y3ImHfgw0[/youtubevid]

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i know its not the best vid in the world but the waters like glass its beautiful out it dont get any better then this no one else on the lake a front coming in no wind 54 degrees. i just had to share it.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Theres a few places like that around here. Just beautiful and quiet spot.
Do you catch many fish there?
I would love to go fishin with you bro, who knows someday that might just happen. I have a vaction package and we love to travel so you never know when we might make that trip your way.
Thanks for sharing the vid. :big_smile:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Now that is nice. Thanks for sharing. I think I saw a tiger spinning set up from wal-mart. For the price they just cant be beat. I got 2 or 3 of em.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for the video Steve. I read in the fishing guide that they are planning on draining Hedgefield this summer. Do you know anything about it? I have fished there a couple times, and it is for sure a nice little pond! I hope it isn't down too long! I actually hope I am wrong in thinking that it will get drained! If you hear anything about this, post it here or pm me. My brother doesn't live too far from there and I want to get there a couple times this spring before I can't anymore, so any info or tips would be much appreciated:wink:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they are supposed to be draining it or will be this year if all continues as i "heard" from the sounds of it its august. but dont quote me on the month Game and Parks likes to mix things up ya know..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.