Tacky palm trees

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by smokey, Nov 25, 2007.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Okay I know some of you have seen them. They are about 5 ft. tall, they look like they are made of PVC pipe with neon lights.I really, really want one To put in the yard for Christmas.Rep Points and a atta boy and or girl, if you can tell me whare to look for one. smokey

2. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    "Smokin' Joe" Are you serious Joe? You ain't pulling our legs here are ya? If you promise not to give me blue reps I'll do everything in my power to find that yard Christmas ornament for ya. John.

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Heck no Im not kiddin,I have seen a few they are great. One guy down here has one in his sand box and I have seen People sitting under them drinking Im sure Margratis{sp}.:wink: Dont you think they would look good with my neon Flamingo?smokey

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I'll shoot that flamingo shortly. I gotta paint a guinea pink first, then I'll shoot the sucker. Should I give him warning? You want two legs or one leg on that "flamingo". John.

5. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
  6. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Ya ever google plam trees?......Hard on the PC.

7. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Eithne thems the ones!! I cant wait. Atta girl.points are acommin. Joe

8. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    They carry them at Lowes and Home depot down here in Florida. Myself, I just decorate the ones in the yard...:smile2:

9. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    I'm sorry but it's getting cold and I want to be where the palm trees are real.I know where there is a hommock between two palm trees on key Largo and I wish I was in it now.