tackle supply

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by yellingrebel78, Oct 13, 2009.

1. yellingrebel78

yellingrebel78 New Member

State:
    georgia
    Ok not for sure if posting in right place but I was wondering if any of yall use catfish connection ordering supply from if so how is there shipping are they slow or fast and are they honest because I'm thinking of useing them to order some stuff from. I tried castaway lakes and they are dishonest and slow on there shipping and they do not communcate with you. I know it's wrong for downing someone business but I'm sorry they are sorry they really made me mad.I am trying to find me a place to order my hooks and line from because were I'm at they are slacking off on lot of the big game stuff but you never find any hook at all though so I figure I ask yall opinion first before I order If they aren't no good maybe yall can tell me were to order my stuff from because it driveing me nuts. thank

2. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC. Be sure to check out our sponsors before ordering and I think you'll find they're all reliable, competetive, fast, offer great customer service, and are very trustworthy. I've ordered a boatload of equipment through them and have yet to be disappointed. Stay safe and stick a pig!!!:wink:

3. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    Catfish Connection used to be a sponsor here, and, to my knowledge, customer service was not a factor in the ending of their sponsorship here, so I assume they're good to order from.

4. rainman442000

rainman442000 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i have been buying from catfish connection for years and have bought a lot of stuff from them ever order was correct and i got orders fast

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Brian to answer your question on catfish connection. You will get fast and friendly service from them. I have purchased from them for years with no problems. However you might want to check out our sponsors for some of the items you are looking for. Also good service.

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    CC is A+++.

BB in SC

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I live right beside castaway lakes, I buy som e tackle from them in person, they are very friendly people.

I was told they are the 3 largest internit seller of fishing items in the united states.

Could you send me a pm telling me the probelems you had??